I love exercising now!!!

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Deleted member 985876, Aug 14, 2018.

1. As a kid I grew up fat and, lazy and, depressed.

I still have major depression and, am a little chubby however every-time I hike in the woods or go on a nature walk in the mountains I feel amazing. :passtheshit:

I combine it with a sativa strain of cannabis or dabs and, its like chocolate chunky peanut butter and, jelly, sandwich and hot Cheetos, and cold Razzleberry peace-tea. :yummy: I can only walk though however I still lost 30 pounds doing it. I still eat junk food too. :)

I like to walk for miles.

I will one day beat this depression god dammit. :D

I used to say "I hate exercise it hurts" but, now I'm changing that. I'm going to beat depression, anger, negative thoughts and, weight issues!! Exercising is already helping let's see what being fit will look like!! :love-m3j:
    I recommend everyone tries nature hikes or short walks with cannabis. :weed:

• Winner Winner x 4
  2. Walkings the 1 for weight loss man when I was working doing voice picking I'd walk like 8+ miles each shift 6 days a week lol

I lost like 3 stone in 12 weeks & still was eating junk food lmao

Glad to see you've found a way to get healthy bro, wish I could get in shape again without being in pain :laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. #3 GorillaGherkin, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    64534892-655E-42E6-B8A9-A71E9E1F8BD8.jpeg 335FBAA2-DEE5-4A8B-A531-C3722F0DC11C.jpeg A919F04A-A79E-40A5-A5FC-FA98D7BCFE7E.jpeg 13231F72-8F9F-47EA-ACC9-28CF04A8C2EF.jpeg 8662692A-EEED-4793-8D8F-1FDA79391340.jpeg 73360BC9-AA79-4599-B587-40436A1CB1C6.jpeg I recently did a 9.5 mile hike on the Santiam river to a secret swimming hole. Weather was 92* water was super cold. Burned some Durban poison all day

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. You can Brews, have you tried any light swimming?

I just can't drink anymore than 3 or 4 beers or anything heavily because, it influences me to be more depressed. However for different reasons I'd recommend you just get buzzed on if you aren't already. Cutting down on drinking and, smoking tobacco can cause you to feel better. And again please don't get offended Brew's you know I just wanna help. You don't have to follow any of it.

I smoke cigars sometimes for that nicotine and, don't inhale, but, maybe you should take up a vape. Even if you can't exercise or quit your vices you can still cut down on the harm and, still be healthier. I believe in ya man.:passing-joint:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. The good feeling definitely helps with the motivation. There will be days/periods where you tell yourself "eh, I'm gonna skip or just not do it" but you've gotta push through those times or else you'll lose steam and quit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

6. I've not swam for like 7 years man + fuck going to a public pool people piss in them lmao

I've already got a couple of vapes I just need to replace to coils but they do deffo help with cutting down on tobacco

I won't get offended man :laughing::laughing:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. For me a big help was quitting drinking. If I got home and had my first beer I was done for. Wouldn't go do my run and would just have another or two more while I cook dinner. Now I don't drink any alcohol when I'm home/hometown, just when out of town.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. True, I don't know how to swim either, I just know most people do. :lmafoe:
    I doggy paddle. Like @WonderingGoat 's doggo would do.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. I only drink when I'm heavily depressed but, sometimes I'll beige it. But, I don't drink everyday.

10. Alcohol is poison. Literally.

Exercise is the key to life guys. MTML, this is your way out bro. This is your world. It’s all for you to see and enjoy. When you let depression control you it seems like you have nothing, but in reality this is YOUR world. All of it. Some of the poorest people on the planet are the happiest because they understand this.

The coolest thing about exercise and your body is no matter what your fitness level is or where your starting point is, you can improve yourself. Just get out there and go. DO anything! Be a tiny bit better today then you were yesterday. Eat a little better, walk a little faster, a little further. It adds up and your body will adapt fast. Everybody and I mean everybody can “upgrade their guy” with a little effort.

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. Exercise builds those Endo - Morphines in the brain

that get you addicted to exercise (true) thats how these guys run for miles ..like they have too?,

and me, younger with my cycling

I'd cycle like 65-85 miles daydreaming all the way

then wake up completely lost

Yeah I gotta get back to them days ...lol

good luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Funny you said that. I used to do the same. Feel like a badass and take off riding and then realize I have to work in I few hours and have no clue where I’m at. Before gps. Or at least before I could afford it. I’d be so far from home and end up asking somebody how to get back to a road I’m familiar with. And would hear “oh dear youre a long way from there”. Id Be starving, completely worn out and have like 20 miles to ride back home. Would get home trembling and still have to go to work. Haha. Young and dumb.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. I often kept a candy bar under my seat

it often got stolen or even melted with heat from my butt hole ....lol

for that very same reason ...lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. I'm in driver's ed but, I'm okay with walking now :lmafoe:
    Hell, I think I'll get a junker that gets to point A and, B. I'll really only to need to get to my hikes, and, college, and, some my buddie's places now. What's the best hiking equipment anyone knows of? :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Feet.

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. The car killed it for me. I used to ride my bike everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Once the car came along the bike took a back seat. Then when I moved out west, again car-less, and again I rode my bike all over. Again the car wrecked everything. But I did manage to lose 50 pounds by stopping junk food.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Nice. I just like it too much. Cheetos are great.

18. I love Goat's dog too lol!! :passing-joint:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Hi
    MTNLsandman
    I also love to do exercise. Now i exercise daily and feel very relaxed. i also observed in my weight now ti is balanced.

• Winner Winner x 1