I love everything about the high.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by avilla10, Oct 22, 2019.

1. First time tryin this out grower love the hobby and it's cost effective. Like anything that I love naturally I'd like to learn everything about it and how to perfect it. Found this place in the midst of the first struggle and as you all surely know The Strugle is ReaL.!! Hoping for great advice from people who know from experience. Experts in the tried and true trial and error process

• Like Like x 1
  2. Here's everything you need to know to get started successfully:
    Grow Weed Easy - Learn How to Grow Cannabis with Simple Tutorials

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. image.jpg So she about 8 wks and in a nutshell started kinda weird and in my opinion she still is but that aside... I had limited options for any type of training 1st off I'm brandy new at this and I'm limited to about 6 1/2 ft and I know how important the space is so I Began LST really late about a wk and a hf ago and seems to be working out well but as with all the other little things I quickly realized another little teeny weeny problem... and here it is (above humongous pic). So if you can't tell she's crooked AF so now I'm concerned that she's completely bent over and won't have enough support underneath because she's not centered at all. And advice is so appreciated . Ty

• Like Like x 1
  4. Add more dirt that’ll give ya more support. How long do u plan on staying in veg?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Welcome. Nice to see someone study before attempting to grow!! I and my crew are always around to assist!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I give my girls protek silica in veg. 3ml per gal. I give it with every water and feed. Makes stronger branches. But no matter how u train some plants grow huge buds. That's where u have to improvise. Stakes, individual scrog nets or full on scrog nets 20191021_104613.jpg IMG_20191021_105311_986.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Thx... I try, no point in doing it if I can't do it right...right?.lol. Well your in good time. what might not seem so urgent to someone else just Send shivers down my jkg not jkg but almost. OK so I just put my little tiny babies in there excitedly with the big one I just got my first order of seeds you can remember a long time ago when you def experienced these same in ur belly. So my issue is I have my big plant in there which is the one on the pic and now I'm wondering if that's a boy which Im pretty sure it's not But because those are feminized seeds is my big one going to fuck up my babies