I love driving while high

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by realwill89, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Anit nothing like driving in the freeway beaming softly through traffic. Shit feels madd cool. Anybody else get that feeling?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hell yes. Had to drive 2.5 hours today, felt like 34 minutes. Friend once told me, "driving high is like playing a really easy video game." Haven't been able to shake that feeling since I heard it

3. It's chill.....until you get field tested, patted down, cuffed, hog tied, taserd and hauled to jail. Yep.. Great times... Unforgettable.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Driving while high is probably one of my biggest stress relievers to be honest. I like to smoke a bowl or two, and go cruise around the city at night with the windows down and the bass bumpin! Late night cruises are the best..

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

5. It's even nicer with some bass to vibrate your skull and back.... But I'm from the 90's......

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. . I've smoked some trees a couple times that were too crazy of a high to see the road to drive on it...... It was crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I always drive high. Love cruzin and listening to tunes.

8. I love to drive on open lazy roads. Just meander for miles. I live in L.A. so yeah.....open flat road in the middle of kansas.