Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love comedowns.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crisk21, Aug 5, 2011.

1. ok am i the only one who noticed this coming off weird? "I enjoy climax"? lmfao

2. Coming down is awful. Anyone remember the comedowns back in high school when you wake and baked? By half way through the day, you felt like falling asleep in class.

3. #23 Verdurous, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It was meant to. lol

4. I just get a headache when i comedown. idk why.

5. Most of the time im sitting down, and i feel like i floating back down to my self. i never crash, or feel paranoid of crashing, it just comes down gently.

6. I'm just wondering cause honestly I never had a bad comedown just don't feel as high than after that I'm sober no bad side effects some people here are acting like they are coming down from meth or crack lol.

7. Eh, coming down when I'm about to go to sleep for the night is awesome, cus I sleep like a baby. If I smoke during the day and feel burnt, I'm just like, fuck.

8. I recently got the most baked from an Indica I've ever been, and the comedown was just a blur of pizza, shouting out windows, picking up more weed, and fine chicks. :smoke:

9. Comedowns=smoke time...so yes I agree with the aforementioned statement.

10. #30 Verdurous, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's not 'bad' it's just different than your high. Weed gradually relaxes you, so when you're finally sober again you can feel tired because you're more stress free now. We aren't talking about anything like a comedown from unmentionables.

11. Let me guess your a relatively new smoker? Soon enough youl be chasing after that spacy feeling you first get after you smoke. All I wana do when im burnt out is sleeeeeeeeeeeep

12. ive seen some people just lay in bed for hours staring at the ceiling when they comedown o.o i think the only bad part is the coming down itself, which doesnt last that long. maybe just cause im a sativa guy XD any amount of bud will make me feel amazing for the whole day