I love Colorado!

Discussion in 'General' started by Snap, Aug 27, 2009.

1. So I was reading the local paper today and saw this ad, IN the local paper haha.

Anyways I called it and talked to a doctor, I'm pretty much set for a card because of my arthritis at my age (only 20). Oh yeaaaaa!

Attached Files:

2. nice dude!

im fixin to go down to the denver area to get my MMJ rec in the next couple days! :hello:

3. Man I'd kill to see that in MY local paper.

4. oh god, in our papers in orange county, we have 2 or 3 pages completely dedicated to advertising for dispensaries and shit.

5. Damn really? This is the first time I've ever seen anything like that here. That's sick though.

6. I love my connection of MMJ!!
    YAY!!
    :hello:

7. what parts of CO are yall in?

i just moved up to FoCo for CSU :smoke:

8. Haha right on! I'm in Foco too. (Junior at CSU)

9. lets fuckin blaze! :bongin:

im a sophomore at CSU

10. :D:D:Dthank god im now a freshman at University of Denver :hello:

11. D-ewwwwwwww eh?

thats cool man, right in the middle of Denver. how do you like it so far?

12. I love Colorado and I don't even live there.. One day I will have a home in Idaho Springs..

13. Haha why there? That place is fuckin old school! Still fucking beautiful. I drive through there at least once a week.

14. haha, havnt started yet.... not even up there yet... im here in west palm till the 7th when i move in to my room... soooo pumped, but ill miss here too :(, not really that much though

15. My dad grew up there, and I stayed there for a week once when I was 17.. Ever since then I have been in love. It's my idea of paradise I guess..