I Love College

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Str8oFfThEtOP, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Asher Roth- "I Love College". So we were at a lacrosse party the other night and we heard this song. It is horribly written but its still so fucking awesome. It's just a mad good chill song.

Here ya go-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erIs98Z5dn0"]YouTube - Asher Roth - I Love College (HIGH QUALITY)[/ame]

2. yeah when i first heard this i thought it was dope, the remix with jim jones is better but the last half of the song still sounds so cheezy. Asher sounds like em in the beginning

3. I personally like Asher's remix of A Milli. He just shits all over Wayne. :smoke:

4. this video is douche-tastic

5. everything about his song enrages me. "drink my beer and smoke my weed with my good friends is all i need....while mommy and daddy spend 40k a year on my spoiled ass to send me to get an education"

and its got t his whole 'were so crazy we drink BEEEER' vibe

and this is this guys description of college. hmmmm i wonder why our economy is in the shitter and chinas is exploding.....

sorry to be a tight ass in your thread but i had to get it out
    /rant

6. He still is making millions of this song regardless if you rant or not. Its not well written but its a funny song its alot better then anything soulja boy has ever done.

7. #7 blazedandcrazed, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009

besides the word 'rant' your post has absolutely nothing to do with mine. your missing the point entirely man.....

and thank you for assuming i like soulja boy:rolleyes:

8. I just listened to this song for the first time and can not wait for my first year at an actual University in the states. :smoking:

Don't worry blazedandcrazed, I'll do my studying too. :D

9. See, thing is, this song talks about the exact kind of people I hate. I hate those 'extreme', pink-polo wearing, frat boys that think they party hard. I don't know, I have puritan work ethic. I take my studies very seriously, and I am not even an uptight person at all. It's just that there is a time for work, and a time for play.

10. seems like people r just hearin bout this song, been out for monthss

11. You all need to fucking lay back and chill. Stop being such poseur-intellectuals and have some fun. It's a joking song meant for a good time. jeez