I love Cannabis.

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Man, what a great herb. Seriously, it was put here just for our use.

I just woke up with a gnarly head-ache (no hangover). I laid in the dark for about an hour, then took some aspirin. Still nothing helped.

Took out my wee bowl. Toked a nice one, and within a few minutes....I'm feelin' fine. :D

Hungry, but fine.

Good, cause I have work soon too. Can't afford to call out.

2. Hell yeah, man. I feel you. I think weed saved my life. Really helps with my anxiety, and when I get anxiety I'm an asshole, straight vicious to anyone who says one thing that peeves me. I hate to say it but it also got me in a good social situation. I use to be really shy all through middle school and I was hanging out with different groups. All my really good friends smoked and I said I'd never do it. One day I just said fuck it, and me and my good friend bought a bag. Every thing's been better since.

It's opened my eyes to so much. While I was shy, it socialized me in a different way. It got me into reading, which was something I was almost held back for in elementary school. Things that have never intrigued me do, philosophy, quantum physics, planets and shit. When I'm blazed i can sit on wikipedia all day and just click different links and read.

I think weed is what made me as smart as I am now. (ignore grammar :p ) It made me extremely less materialistic. All I need is a half 8 and i'll be happy.

3. Herb really helps my migraines, I normally pop a few excedrin and smoke a bowl or two, drinking coke also helps with headaches it opens up blood vessels and stuff :)

4. I'm allergic to caffeine. :(

5. Weed has really made more of a positive impact on my life. It is better than any pill out there, and has helped me so much with my aniexty, depression and insomnia as well.

It has helped me really get into meditation, taught me to open my consciousness and look at other perspectives, and got me back into cooking and appreciating the marveous beauty of nauture.

6. Oh wow, sorry dude. Some old doctor I had said I have a caffeine deficiency, if that's even possible.

But then yea stick to the herb man, how did you find out you were allergic to caffeine?

7. QFT

The whole thing dudette, I smoke for my anxiety/depression because I refuse to be medicated.

Nothing beats driving around smoking a joint and looking at nature, it's awesome :smoke:

8. Better than being allergic to cannabis :p

9. Man, my friend's brother actually IS allergic to weed! :eek:

Sucks.

10. Are you sure he's not just allergic to smoke? Both allergies suck thou, I'd be so pissed :(

11. Yeah, he tried eating and vaping but reacted the same. He can smoke cigs and hookah so it's not smoke. Sucks for him.

12. Hell yeah dude. I freakin love cannabis to the fullest. What a wonderful magical plant.

13. Weed is the ONLY thing I've found that takes away my hangovers, and it's basically instant.

Gotta love it. :smoking:

14. :eek: damn dude, maybe he'll out grow it? That sucks thou :(

15. I dont know how yall feel, but Ive been smoking for almost 10 years. Now it seems, after all this time, I only get high for 20 or 30 minutes. After that, Im not high anymore, Im just right. Anybody feel me?

16. Yea, sounds just like me, but I've only been smoking for like 4 years now, I just smoke a lot so I guess I don't have the same experience as a lot of people. I just hate smoking with friends and everyone else is stoned and I'm barely even high... it sucks :(

17. Im in the same boat as boosh and jollyrog. I only stay high for a while but the way i see it, try to enjoy it the most u can. I just try not to let it bother me, bowl after bowl is how we do mang!

18. yeuuup. I smoke bout 5 or 6 bowls in a row to get to the point I want to be at, and 90% of the time Im smokin good dank.

19. same here :hello: