I love california

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by proudtobestoned, Sep 30, 2012.

1. I love knowing i can go to my corner dispensary store in Van Nuys, and just pick up any bud/wax/edibles i want. Just picked up a half gram of White Rhino wax, and Presedential OG, about to get faded. I FUCKING LOVE CALIIII *****

2. well lucky you

3. California really is the best. Whenever i leave i just cant not come back eventually..Socal/Norcal.. I just wish everything here wasnt so damn expensive.
    Worth it though.

4. Lol I lived in Van Nuys before. It's pretty ghetto and dirty. But gotta love the 818 fucking valley.

5. Yeah well, it definitely has it's up and downs.

6. Yeah bro cali bro!!!!!!!

7. from mid to nor cal and washington is legit, i wish i could move to santa cruz... one day... i dont mind the taxes, i would pay that much to get out of this retarded bumfuck country sister fucking conservative ass area of north FL. god i hate the south...

8. yeah 818, best dispensaries out here, buy one get one free on everyything

9. 916 area here... there used to be 15+ dispenseries within a 15 min drive.... but ever since the DEA raids its a 420 club ghost town...

10. haha another post for the 818 valley...best weed in the world. cali definitely has the best selction and availability of dank weed, hell i know from people irl and on here that theres tons of people in other states that get all there stuff from cali, its easy

11. How much is a zip down there of the okay danks?

Whats the most you can get at one time?

12. How about all of you start working to get cannabis legalized? Then everyone could enjoy what we have in California!

I am a legal MMJ patient in NorCal. I have it made already, but every day I am educating people about cannabis in one way or another! I comment in the news a lot. Occasionally, I write letters to my politicians. I educate you kids, so you can be effective activists. I send my List out to everyone who asks and keep adding to it.

So how about YOU joining me and doing YOUR share? The sooner cannabis is legal, the sooner the price starts falling!

Granny

13. granny i definitely agree, we all have to do all we can to get medical in every state. everyone deserves to be able to legally smoke the best :)

@ james, you can get an ounce at one time from any club. an ounce of decently dank bud could be anywhere between 150 and 300 bucks, depending on how dank you want it. the dankest shit is usually 300-400 an ounce. it really depends though, but i know people who live in different states and buy from people in cali, so they arent even buying it directly from the source but its still a better deal than in there area. thats not to say there isnt great weed readily available in other places in the country, its just more available in cali :smoking:

14. About the price. I used to buy FAT ounces for $10! Kilos were $65! :eek:

And think on this. I buy "el cheapo" powdered ginseng for about $40 a pound. Ginseng is very fussy about growing conditions and it takes YEARS to get a crop. Yet the price is far less than cannabis.

Tomatoes are closer match in growing needs. But tomatoes need way more fertilizers and pesticides and herbicides, so they cost a bit more to produce. To dry tomatoes takes more energy which costs. Yet, I can buy fancy smoked dried tomatoes for less than $15 a pound!

So when cannabis becomes legal, what do you think the fair market place value will be? Especially, since you, me, and the little old arthritic old lady down the street will all have a "few" cannabis plants tucked in among the tomatoes and roses! :rolleyes:

Just how fast cannabis gets legalized, and the price comes down, is up to each one of you! Or do you like paying $5 to $15 a gram for dried flowers? :confused:

Granny :wave:

15. Dont wory about it, the rest of us will be fine in our jail cells ;)

16. Real cali niqqa soooowooooh ! Lol

17. haha I was born and raised in Van nuys :smoke: