I Love CA - Season 2

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by imaB, Mar 21, 2012.

1. How's the grow going? I'm dying to see some pics of the ladies!

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mom's orchids

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. #23 imaB, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    Day 1 on the farm, complete with timed irrigation! Its not much to look at now, but Im expecting a good year.

[​IMG]

4. [quote name='"imaB"']Day 1 on the farm, complete with timed irrigation! Its not much to look at now, but Im expecting a good year.

[/quote]

I love it! Nice and spread out in the open sun. I bet those are going to get huge with those great grow conditions. Keep the pics coming! :)

5. Timed irrigation.......I'm a little jealous haha. Good to see you're going bigger/badder this year.

6. FML. My plants weren't as ready as I thought. They are all badly sun burned. Stand by for updates.

[​IMG]

7. [quote name='"imaB"']FML. My plants weren't as ready as I thought. They are all badly sun burned. Stand by for updates.

[/quote]

Are you sure it's the sun and not the soil or Ph? Hopefully they'll bounce back fast.

8. I apologize, that was not my intent. Good luck with your grow, plants look great

9. How's everything going? Did they adjust to the outdoors yet?

10. No word yet? I hope everything's going well now.

11. Yea we'd love to know if all is well imaB.

12. Man what happened to you? I'm worried you got pinched or something. Last we heard the plants weren't hardened off well enough yet. Hopefully that didn't kill the whole grow. If you ever browse GC, post and let us know what's up.

13. those plants had to die look at photos flood'd the shit out of them then in next photo hella dry an all crack hard clay hes growing in . i think i would'a put some perlite down there bet the soil compacted so bad . i had that happen early in this season 4 plants in that shitty fffof soil doesn't drain for shit cure, transplant fresh good draing soil .
    Or u can bet dollars to donuts there goner's

14. You're probably right. But he grew in the same location last season with great results. Something must have gone wrong though. I'm just sad. He had clones off the same mother as my BD clones. I was hoping to be able to watch his grow along side mine. Oh well...