I love blunts.

Discussion in 'General' started by Arnack, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Yeah well I have been skeptical about blunts and joints, but my friend came over today with his friends and we rolled a couple of blunts with his mid. it was a completely different high, for me it was more of a fresh, clean, buzzed high.
    what is it that gives it a dif high?
    -arnack

2. I'm not sure what gives it a different high but it could be because of the tobacco in the leaf. I personally love blunts more than anything else. Except for maybe my roor. I love blunts cause I consider it an art form and I feel like I accomplished something nice when I roll a perfect beautiful looking dutchie.

O yeah and like KSR said, swishers are the bomb aswell.

3. oh sorry man.
    but i've been smoking for a couple of months now, and i've never experienced such a nice high. usually i smoke in my glass piece, with my friends stuff, and that stuff was nothing against the stuff i had in the blunts. 4 hits and i was out. lol

4. The different high is the nicotine... Ever roll a spliff?

5. Swisher Sweet are the wya to go.

BAckwoods are also fucking amazing, but you gotta stuff that shit like a thanksgiving turkey or you'll just taste that wacky tobaccy

6. what is a swisher?

7. Swisher Sweets are cigars. Some are flavored and they come in different sizes. Very nice smoke. (when filled with weed of course)

8. As strange as it sounds, I get higher off a blunt than I do with a spliff. Plus I think a vanilla/honey dutch full of dank tastes better than a regular paper rolled up with some weed and tobacco. 2 cents.

9. The only things i ever smoke are King sized sig zags and my red bong of destiny.

10. blunts are definatly the best way to smoke. i love how thick the smoke is. im always high after the first 3 or 4 hits, but they burn so slow, and by the time its a roach, ill be blazed. buyin wraps and cigars does get a little bit expensive. if im short on cash, ill just break out the king size zig zags

11. Fuck a swisher, Dutchmasters for life.

:smoke:

....Na what am I saying, swishers are good as fuck too.

12. I'm not a big fan of blunts, I'd rather smoke a fat joint, or even better just hit the bong :bongin:

13. No, its all about the peach optimo's....
    no grape, yeah, its all about the grape optimo's

14. for sure, if i wanted to mix tobacco in my weed id use good tobacco not those nasty ass wraps

but i will hit a blunt if its passed to me

15. oint b

Joints burn way too fast. A palma dutchmaster has the perfect burn.. :smoking:

16. blunts are definitely my favorite, usually i do all my smoking in the car and its a lot easier to pass a blunt than a bowl, it looks cognito especially when everyone in the car has one burning and you can ditch it and not be that pissed, dutch masters are the shit, and i say that only because i like to unwrap them and get the cancer paper and glue out of them, and there pretty goddamn delish. but if i dont want to spend the time and care rolling a dutch a swisher or a philly is fine.

17. I didn't like blunts for a very long time, until I went to College. Then I fell in love with them. Now, I can roll my own. I can safely say that I love blunts too!

18. The hood gave me blunts and the burbs gave me bongs put that all together and you get my smoking device its a plastic bottle with a hollow bic pen to hold my L...still crucial none the less.

But dont get me wrong my color changing glass with ice holder is sittin in the closet with a missing bowl waiting for me to use it again.:D

I like blunt and bongs and dislike joints and pipes.