Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love blunts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by milkpuller420, Apr 24, 2015.

1. I love blunts , I started out smoking 1 hitters , bowls and joints and ever since I was introduced to blunts it was never the same. I just like cracking open a fresh swisher sweet blueberry , slicing and gutting it and rolling a nice 1 gram blunt. What's your opinion on blunts? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429853867.096794.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Before i had to stop blunts were also my preferred method of smoking. I got to the point i was smoking around 10 blunts a day during the summer. Before work, before basketball, anywhere. So convenient and i love the taste and thickness of the smoke. I'm deff a blunt guy. Smoke one for me man!

3. I use to smoke a couple packs of blunts a day. Now I'm not really sure why I did that. I blame rap music.

4. Once you smoke em for awhile you'll see why people stop. They begin to taste like asshole after using a nice bong, the cost adds up, tobacco is bad, it ruins the flavor of your herb, it makes your hands smell like shit, the wraps are barely even able to be considered 'tobacco', they use up a lot of weed, and the smell they leave is pretty rank compared to just herb smell. They're good for groups though, I'll give it that, and burn slow and evem, but that's about it. I don't like joints much, but blunts are just shit in my opinion. I'll smoke one if someone else offers but I stick to glass l, specifically bongs. No need to waste my herbs perfectly good flavor and smell on some whack ass 1 dollar tobacco wrap.

But dint get me wrong I only have this opinion after smoking roughly a thousand blunts. They just get old.

5. What did you mean by "the wraps are barley able to be considered tobacco?

6. It's a homogenized wrapper. It's paper, made from tobacco scraps that may or not have fallen on the floor. They make a paste out of it, roll it out, and make sheets from it, before adding additives and flavoring.

7. step up your Game

[​IMG]

8. Yeah idk what happened but everytime i smoke a blunt now it taste like shit. Even with dank it tastes off. They hit hard but the cost quickly adds up. They also become addicting. Which is why people "prefer" a blunt or say a joint doesnt hit as hard.

9. i love smoking blunts and it's my preferred method, but the flavor of a joint is better

it definitely loses some flavor behind the cigar taste

Agreed.

When I enjoy a cigar, I prefer a cigar, (Chesterfield, Sancho, etc.) not into filling them with weed.  Not at all into the 'flavored wraps', they turn my stomach.

11. I've turned down blunts of killer cannabis.  I will not smoke even one puff of tobacco.  I think it's nasty.  But, mate, I'm glad you enjoy a fine blunt.  Do you smoke cigarettes?

12. I thought I was going to be addicted because I would go through at least 4 blunts a day. I saved mostly all of the wrapper packages, I have 100+ lol. And that was only for the months of January and February. I was also bonging the roaches of these blunts. Didn't get addicted that I know of.

OT: I like blunts as well. They last longer than the joints I roll do and don't really run. But I have this guy who smokes me out a bunch who doesn't know how to take a hit out of anything no matter what, he sucks it like a straw, and he will make all joints run by hitting it as hard as possible then keeping the smoke in his mouth he won't inhale it just wastes the hit so all the weed we smoke is his weed since he likes to be wasteful he does this with blunts/joints/pipes. He only likes bongs but he drools into them or trys to use his shitty one so blunts are the only option.

13. I Strongly disagree, blunts create a nice smooth (yet harsh sometimes) sweet flavor to it, and the fruit flavored swishers are a fantastic addition to my bud, and I always seem to get STUPID high off a blunt rather than joints/bowls probably because I put more bud in a blunt than the other 2.

I do not smoke cigarettes, I think those are just gross but blunt wraps are niiiiceee

14. so you're saying that smoking more weed gets you higher?? go figure[​IMG]

those flavored cigars are the worst. they taste like crap and completely overpower the flavor of the weed

to each his own tho[​IMG]

White owls > swishers. Also no grapes. Only  swisher I'll touch is the sugar of milk ones, dulce de leche. 
    Garcia Vegas are also nice if you wanna go old school!

Love blunts Im from a blunt culture in the south, especially if you smoke in the ghetto its only blunt fests