Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love bitches

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dexter12, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. does anyone else love bitches so much thats there main focus, girls at work, school, customers at my work, godddd damn i love em all (cute ones, or okay looking ones with nice bodies). when i used to be mad without smoking girls the only thing that could cheer me up. like this if u agree

2. Not the dumb ugly ones. They're usually annoying and awkward...no amount of mary jane will hide the elephant in the room.

3. #3 sunkisst, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
    99 problems and a bitch aint one.

4. I'm yet to meet a girl I enjoy smoking with.

5. I can't stand stupidity, even when I'm stoned. The girls around here seem to think it's cutesy to act like a mental hospital patient to get attention. Thats why I either smoke alone or with a few guy friends who know how to chill, playing video games and drinking a beer.

6. Fuck bitches... I hate them

7. I don't love'em. And i don't chase'em i fuck'em.

8. Did you just say "Like this if you agree"? This site is turning into some youtube shit.

9. The like bar is looking like a blunt of green :D

10. Fuck yeah I love bitches.

11. I've only smoked with 2 girls. Both were stoners and were chill and could play it off almost as good as me

12. i love bitches, but i love mah bitch the most

13. i smoke with some baddd bitches at school. Idk what type dudes talking about up there with the immature, this is a 18 plus site, I smoke with 20-25 year old women (used to, too paranoid nowadays) n its cute how they get all deep, like "mmm..this water is good. how was water made? what exactly is water? imagine the world without water..man I like water"

14. One would almost think that with love comes respect. If you love them, than perhaps women or ladies would have been a better choice of words. :p just sayen. :cool: :smoke:

15. lol thas why we're the best. :D

16. yeah but at the same time their stuck up, so fuck em (bitches) but there lovely

17. bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

18. girls are pretty fun to hangout with most are funny as fuk and always such a good attitude towards everything while high

19. this. i don't know why girls think it's cute to act stupid. i hate nothing more than stupid people. it's just annoying as shit.

20. How did I fail women studies? I love Bitches!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.