Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Love being me

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kush834, Jul 19, 2008.

1. I am straight baked right now off some champange. it is amazing. but i called this drug testing place today to see if i have to go and well guess what my color got called but i dont need to worry. no man. I have passed every drug test that i have had. Thank god for a high metabolism. i will dullute myself to make sure. This is potent weed. I have been in far worse chances. We had MDMA. We actually new the maker so we know we got mdma. i took 5 2/3-full-cap of molly. I passed the drug test 12 hours after i took the last capsule.Oh boy i am going to bring myself into a lot of trouble. but i just got a job. time to stop smoking and work on saving money. maybe once and a while.

2. Hmm I have never heard an extremely high metabolism that can clear your system of MDMA that quick, but I might have not heard much; so if true, thats lucky...

Anyways post up some pics of the champange(sp?). I've never seen some before, I'm interested...

3. Where's the part about you loving yourself?

4. Maybe he loves himself cuz he can pass a drug test really fast? idk

5. maybe he is so high that he made a thread about loving himself and then wrote it about passing drug tests on MDMA.

6. I agree with this guy^^^. :smoking:

7. Yeah man, you're lucky as shit! I haven't been tested before, but I know that I wouldn't pass a test after doing molly the night before!

8. Or maybe he just loves himself a little to much, if you know what I mean.

9. Holy CRAP! That must be the secret to passing drug tests! Everyone, spread the word!

10. lol shit i'd love myself too if that was the case! haven't smoked since july 4th because i guess i dont' love myself enough