Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love being able to blaze with my mom lol ..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KelseyCannabis, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Fuckin love it. Spark up a joint everynight before a movie.. My mom was the strictest person ever!! I wuda never thought just talking to her, and telling her some facts would end up us blazin together lmao.. I suggest you talk to your parents! Also if your mom/dad has depression, or chronic pain.. it's really helped my mom :) :smoke:

2. haha sick indeed

3. Woops i didnt see that your a female i guess its ok

4. didn't know my mom had a medical marijuana card until i was 18 LOL

5. YES. We smoke with my friends mom all the time, and she is the funniest person in the world. She also taught me how to roll blunts. I will always love her.

6. Aw that's fucking awesome! I think my mom would smoke with me if she were still alive!

Gotta love chill parents!

7. in HS one of my closest friends mom would always get on us for smoking(cigs) and getting cops called on us(we werent exactly the best kids i guess) and she was married to a cop that would call the cops on anyone that came to his house high, dont get me wrong his mom was cool and everything before but never ever thought she smoked...on his 17th birthday i brought him some bud and she saw him hiding it, at first she acted all mad but then she started laughing(i bet you can imagine how awkward that was) then she went to her room and came back with a half pack of swishers and we smoked half of it(2 grams) in one of the swishers...funniest day ever.

8. fuck you all. FUCK YOU ALLLL!!!!

9. Yea I go went duck hunting with my dad this year an got him to blaze for the first time in years. He was digging an now likes to do it more when I come around

10. Do you guys go guy hunting together?

11. I love getting blazed with your mom too!

couldn't resist ;)

12. We play Duck Hunt on the NES.

13. I play Alex kid on the sega master system when high sometimes that shit will trip ya out

14. Haha, that's awesome :)

15. It would first be awkward. But my mom is first on my "want to smoke with" list.

16. Even if my mom still smoked (used to when she was younger) i wouldn't want to smoke with her..

17. show some tits op
    or gtfo

18. My mom just recently went in my room and asked me to smoke her out. It shocked the hell out of me because she's really strict, but she was serious. Unfortunately I was dry, but I'm getting bud today so ill ask her tonight haha.

19. Mmm.... Fuckin' shame... My girl after 5 did this to me too... So sorry someone with a beating heart has to go through this...

WHORES

20. lol......what?