I LOVE beer, but HATE liquor.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ChronicPhonix, Sep 9, 2011.

1. #1 ChronicPhonix, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013

2. Nope. Ill drink beer but I get almost nothing from it. I need about a half a bottle of whiskey

3. Aww man, you picked my least favorite. In my opinion Whiskey tastes like an ashtray. But to each his own. I also have nearly no tolerance to alcohol so beer treats me nice.

4. Im Texan. I have to love it :p

Fun fact: My new avvy is a shot of Jack Daniels I took when I was really drunk

I did a whole photoshoot on it

5. I'll drink about 3 beers then spend £30 on shots.

6. Fuck beer.

I either drink expensive brandy, or red wine.

If im at a bar though, I just drink whiskey.

7. Im drinking stoleys ( i know ) and pineapple juice. Im fuckin drunk man. but hey thats what gc is for.

8. Some bartenders rip you the fuck off though. Last week I asked for a jäger bomb and they give you 3 so you just pay.

9. i would never pay for 3 drinks if i ordered 1. wtf... tell the manager that their bartender is deaf and he needs to wear the special helmet...

10. usually happens at a rave where it's just fucking loud and I'm already smashed so I just say fuck it

11. I prefer liquor over beer all day, everyday.

12. Liquor gets me too drunk and I end up puking my guts out. Especially if I were to go to a bar a drink shots ~ the night always ends in disaster. One time I puked my shots up onto my shirt!.....never hapening again

A few nice quality beers at home is nice enough for me

:)

13. I enjoy a beer after work haha

14. I don't really like beer or whiskey, I almost exclusively drink vodka when I do drink. Which isn't that often.

15. I can stand Vodka, some Rums, Gin, and So Co. But I have to mix it with a drink or soda. Yeah I'm a pussy but I'm really sensitive to taste and all I want to do is gag when I smell alcohol. In high school, I kind of just went with the flow of things because it's what everyone else did. But now that I'm older and peer pressure isn't a factor, I just can't go there anymore.
    :laughing:

16. If i'm just chillin I don't mind a few brews...but if I want to get funked up

Whiskey or cognac please..

17. I used to hate beer and loved liquor. Then it was the other way around.. Now, I love both.
    I'm a blooming alcoholic.

18. Gimme dat whiskey.

I don't like getting drunk on beer, just feel bloated and like shit the next day. I'd rather harden up the liver with some liquor.

19. Beer tastes like shit, Liquor gives me a good buzz when I want to chill, Wine is also great but those are for occasions.

20. I absolutely love beer.

I don't like getting drunk off it though. Once I hit 7 or 8 beers I feel like I've got a baby in my stomach.

Beer is good when you just want a buzz, I don't understand how some guys pound down 20 in a night.

I can take 10 shots, be hammered, but not feel sick.

If I drink 10 beers, I'll be less hammered, but feel sick and have the spins.

Not sure why, but that's how it is.