I love all pills with recreational value in general.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ~RJ~, Jun 22, 2009.

1. I don't know what it is about pills, but something just always drew me to them. You know, like a kid to candy. I find them incredibly appealing. Anyone else feel the same way?

Also I'm on 20 mgs of roxy right now, so I don't know if this makes 100% sense.

2. phish is awesome for 1

then i voted for some of them cause i don't know if you changed the title or i read wrong but i read i love all pills first without the recreational value part added on so i only put some of em but i love all with recreational value

3. umm there are a lot of pills with recreational value that i don't like......

4. Oh, I wrote the poll wrong, whoops. Now that I think about it I totally messed up this thread. I meant to say, I like pills, not necessarily the way they make me feel. Haha I guess I forget how to coherently think when I'm high on oxy and bud....sorry. =[

5. So...you like the way they look?

6. Not exatly...I'm not sure how to describe it, but it's just something about them that make them attractive to me. The way they look, color, size, feel, it's just something that makes me want them.

7. I like most recreational pills except for amps. Opiates/Benzos are whats up any time I can get some.

8. Im down for fuckin' anything..... haven't tried many pills:devious: