I love all of you

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Maximuss, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Hey everyone just woke up with some grand daddy purple and enjoying these past few days and realizing its great to be alive and am thankful for the luck I have seen to recently stumble upon. Hope you all a great day and smile. Your great :)

2. What a nice guy. Love you too man :hippie:

3. hey bro I love you too! isn't it great to be alive? :)

4. Life is good.... or at least I think it is.

either way, Love all of GC!

5. Don't you just love those days when your mood is perfect and content and you aren't stressing about anything. Seems like it would be easy to feel this way, but sometimes there are times when you are just in a fantastic mood.

....go GC :gc_rocks:

6. [quote name='"morange"']Don't you just love those days when your mood is perfect and content and you aren't stressing about anything. Seems like it would be easy to feel this way, but sometimes there are times when you are just in a fantastic mood.

....go GC :gc_rocks:[/quote]

100% agree man it's just great to be alive and even on dark days we always got to remember, life is precious and just try our hardest to smile because soon enough we will have days and periods of luck where all that positive energy gathers up so we just smile and kick back.
    Haha complete stoner thinking right there but for real go GC community and go us:)

7. We should have more threads where pure positivity is the origin I do love GC when ppl are like this is the grandaddy home grown or purchased?

8. Today is a beautiful day! Good vibes to everybody! Next bowl is for you! :smoke:

-jdm_420 :cool: :wave:

9. #10 Storm Crow, Jan 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
    Toking some home-grown GDP! It is snowing and blowing outside. I'm safe and warm with a cup of hot tea and a cute little pipe! Life is good! (((Warm hugs to all!)))

Granny

10. Your awesome for this, why can't I know happy people in real life lol

11. Send me over some of that luck. Life is sucking for me :(

12. [quote name='"Rivera"']Send me over some of that luck. Life is sucking for me :([/quote]

Same here man, my car is in the shop til Tuesday, and our truck I was gonna drive just died an hour ago. I hate relying on people for rides :(

13. You can be sad and have life sucking for you at the moment,

Or

you can be happy and have life sucking for you at the moment..

..either way life's going to be sucking at that particular moment, thou it will get better....but why not take the happy route? It'll do you better!

Positive vibes your way Rivera And sweetleaftoker :wave: next bowls for yall :smoke:

14. Cheers brother, and let the love flow. :smoke:

15. [quote name='"manwall"']We should have more threads where pure positivity is the origin I do love GC when ppl are like this is the grandaddy home grown or purchased?[/quote]Its purchased bro I bought a 10 and got hooked up with medicinal it seems like! And I'm very glad I have come to become so attached to gc all you guys feel like family and I love how open and supportive we all are. Next toke is for gc man :)

16. [quote name='"jdm_420"']

You can be sad and have life sucking for you at the moment,

Or

you can be happy and have life sucking for you at the moment..

..either way life's going to be sucking at that particular moment, thou it will get better....but why not take the happy route? It'll do you better!

Positive vibes your way Rivera And sweetleaftoker :wave: next bowls for yall :smoke:[/quote]

Well said man, keep smiling rain or shine and life really does get better :) there are good days and bad ones but when the good times come its cause you kept smiling and man will they be good.

17. Love ya all to, good friends are hard to find.:smoke:

18. Awwww :hello:

lol, I'm so gay :/