I lost one of my seeds in the soil

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SinsemillaPassion, Aug 16, 2018.

1. I recently planted my 3 seeds in the soil, the roots were only small but so were the seeds. I was planting them and then I lost one in the soil somewhere when I went to turn it around. I am so stupid man, I feel as if my whole grow has failed before its properly begun.

I have all 3 pots under the light atm and I hope the 3rd one which I lost grows. I think I dropped it at the side of the pot, I mixed the soil up so hope I get lucky.

2. Oils still grow keep watering as normal maby give it just a week more to show

• Like Like x 1
  3. Should

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ok man thanks. The soil was still quite moist from the other day when I wet the soil so I haven't added any extra water as of yet. I will wait till tomorrow incase of over watering. I did give them the water drained from the paper towels however.

5. Whenever I do that... instead of trying to dig through the soil to find it, I will just leave it alone, but I will place a piece of Saran Wrap over my pot using a rubber band and then punch a few very small holes in the Saran Wrap with a toothpick then put it under a light. That way it will stay moist and continue growing until it shows its self without the risk of it getting dried out or the risk of you over watering it because the pot is drying out.

• Like Like x 1
  6. great advice!

7. I never touch my seeds. I use a spoon and drop them in the hole I have made. I lost one once and never could find it and it sprouted at the very edge of the 10 gallon pot. That's when I started carrying seeds on a spoon.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I'll let you know if they sprout. My soil is bio bizz all mix. It's a a ph of 7 atm. Will this be ok? I am not using any adjusters