I lost one of my best friends to organized crime...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ashercaedus, Nov 27, 2011.

1. There are more than 2 or 3 mexican cartels, and not all of them kill by beheading, some just shoot you in the head, suffucate you or something like that.
    Tell me you dont become best friends with someone after seeing them almost every single day since you met them..

2. #22 ashercaedus, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011

3. The cartel is ruthless. They will kill for any amount of profit. I've been on calls with guys just chopped up. The cops even get scared.

4. damn which part of mexico do you live in? or do you live in el paso or something?

5. how is having a gun to their heads even remotely relevant to that guy not actually being your close friend?

6. [quote name='"meowtoyou"']

Zeta is part of the mexican cartel.[/quote]

Zeta is it's own cartel. There is more than one. If there was only one you wouldn't see so much violence in Mexico. There are about 2 or 3 other major cartels in Mexico but the Zetas are one of the strongest and biggest.

7. Thanks buddy, idk what I was thinking when I typed that in... like I really dont remember:confused:

8. Sorry to hear about your lose, its never easy to lose someone your close to. The cartels are fucked, but they do bring alot of goodies stateside. Theres always the good with the negative.
    @novicegrower420 I met my bestfriend, less than a year ago and we knew form the first few stories we swaped we were bestfriends.

9. Damn thats fucked up, sorry for your lose. Where do you live?

10. smh, innocent people dying over a harmless plant

OP: I'm sorry for your loss, that's really fucked up.

11. Fosho.

12. Man, thats hard times for you my brother. I have been there, bro. I know how it feels. I've lost many friends over the years. My best friend got his brains blown out back when I was in high school. That was the worst of hard times. But time heals all. Man, you gotta get the fuck outta that town!

Peace, Love, Weed, and Good Vibes Your Way :)

13. And the whole bitch about it is - if the world legalized weed and there was no profit in it, the damned Cartels would simply find some other product to fight over.

I am very sorry you lost your best friend. :(

14. The cartels could find something else, but could it be as profitable? No. If it were, they would have done it by now.

15. So you really think if drugs were legalized they would just go away?

They will move onto other things like weapons, human trafficking, and many other things. Sure they already do this now but that could become their main revenue stream.

16. This shit scares me so bad. I want a gun so bad for self defense. I am too sketched out to buy a gun illegally, I was waiting my whole life to turn 21 to get my gun license. Finally, I turn 21 in January, & I just find out I can not get a gun permit if I have my Cannabis Card. Fuck this country for real for real.

17. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']This shit scares me so bad. I want a gun so bad for self defense. I am too sketched out to buy a gun illegally, I was waiting my whole life to turn 21 to get my gun license. Finally, I turn 21 in January, & I just find out I can not get a gun permit if I have my Cannabis Card. Fuck this country for real for real.[/quote]

I don't understand that shit at all. As if toking up makes a person want to shoot up someone's house?

18. Don't even get me into brotha, it makes me crazy. But its legal to be drunk as fuck with a gun? Its legal to be prescribed oxy contain and xanax with a gun? But you can't smoke herb with a gun...this country is fucked and not the land of the free.

19. Thinking about losing my bestfriend or any one I care for brings tear to my eyes . :(
    Op I'm sorry for you're Loss

20. Even if it were their main revenue stream, I wouldn't think it would be as profitable as the drug trade is now. If it were as lucrative, they would have exploited it more thoroughly by now instead of relying on the drug trade for most of its revenue.