I Lost My Weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Salad Phone, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Sooo... I was just finished rolling a joint, and by some random reason I decided I wanted to vaccumclean the room. And the vaccumcleaner sucked up my joint. I freaked out, because that was the last weed I had for the moment. And I searched the dustdirtbagthing inside the vaccumcleaner. The joint was gone...

R.I.P

2. BWWAAAHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA.

At least you are not a slob who does not vacuum. :D

Welcome to Grass City!

3. Thanks :)

4. Brethen, we are here to say goodbye to Saladphone's last joint. It was a good joint, nicely rolled, with the intension of getting saladphone nice and baked. The cause of death is listed as vacuum motor grinding. The remains of paper and bud was mixed in with dirt, dust and hair. Saladphone did his best to revive the joint, but it was too far gone.

Rest in peace last joint of saladphone. You will be sorely missed and never forgotten.

Amen

I realy was laughing out loud! Great post!

6. reminds me of this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj1pgsscjso

7. That's okay. One time I hid my weed outside and saw a bird pick the bag up and fly away with it! It was quite beautiful

8. Supposed to vacuum after you smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. #10 njnerd, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
    ^ I personally like doing chores high rather than not just because of the tediousy of most of them

10. Deepest sympathies my friend.

11. #12 Cloudz, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
    Reminds me back in HS when me and my friend jus rolled up a Blunt and were about to head to a party.....My dumbass sets it on roof of my car before I hop in...we go about a mile and we're both like......

"So you got that Blunt"...."We're like Fuck no, damnit"....we go back and try to find it in his driveway n what not....couldnt find it...O well lol

Live n learn