I lost my virginity...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PlayedLikeAFidL, Aug 5, 2010.

1. So I lost it the other day. I went down on my girl idk even what to call her because were sorta together but not actually its odd. But yeah going down on her and shes loving it and then im like oh shit i wish i had a condom. Shes whips one out very unexpected haha. We were up in this spot my friend showed me which was by a waterfall basically on a secluded rock. It was kinda awkward because it was very difficult to get positioning and she was like i suck at top. I failed kinda because the traditional position was uncomy. So basically i ended up fucking up which was sorta my fault but sorta not. We laughed it off and then went on with our day. Its three days later and she has said about 2 words to me since... Im confused and kinda angry i lost my virginity to a bish who just not gonna talk to me anymore.

2. Well dude congrats on losing your virginity. The first time is always awkward/sucky. Don't worry about that part.

And bummer about the girl not talking to you anymore. See what's up. I doubt you were that bad haha. But it's cool girls are going to be like that sometimes. The first time is overrated anyways. I lost it to a girl that wasn't that important and it's not a big deal. Wait until you start having sex with a girl you love, that's awesome sex! And next time you'll be way more confident because you've got this experience under your belt. Go out and get some!

3. Congrats. led's got good points, I'm in agreement.

My .02: If she's not good on top, upgrade till you get one that is.

4. good advice +rep and she jsut might feel ackward talking to you. if shes not good on top shes probably not a pro either so i wouldnt worry to much. call her and see whats up

5. Small penis? Or....big vagina?

6. I was going to add onto this but that's not necessary.

7. Yeah... she's probably just more uncertain what to say than being a bitch. She might also be waiting for your call and thinking you're being the bitch. Have you tried to contact her?

8. yeah i talked to her last night and it was all good she said she was busy so i guess i was just freaking out.

9. what you need my friend is what they call a 'practice girl'

10. Yeah keep contacting her until she gives you feedback. She was probably expecting

someone to take control because she isn't experienced either, but it was your first time so thats understandable.

Don't let it phase you and keep goin for it. ;)

11. yeah my first time felt awkward too I hate being on top

12. Good for you man. It just gets better from here.

13. yea man, don't worry bout your first time. It's something you've never done before. You can't just be straight pro your first time!.. Remember your first time riding a bike? Were you straight pro right away? NO! You get the fuck back on and go ride that bitch! It only get's better! PROMISE!