Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I lost my sack.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tylekorn, Apr 17, 2011.

1. I just got paid went and bought a mini zong had my dealer come drop off a sack stuck it in my pocket and rode my 4 wheeler for 5 minutes went and put that away and test out my new zong reached in my pocket and nothing..... it must of fell out my pocket. so it start getting dark so I went searching for it with a flash light. gave up went inside slept for 2 hours couldent sleep so I headed out again at 3' o clock in the morning looked outside in the cold and dark forest no luck. gonna go look again when its light out. oh yeah I got into a fight last night and had a bottle broken on the side of my head another reason I wanted to medicate.....

2. Damn that sucks dude good luck findin it, how much u spend on ur bag?

3. Always a sad feeling, oh well, worst case sanerio you will find it randomly in a few weeks and be beyond excited, finding lost sacks is the best

4. Anyone else get the wrong idea from the thread title?

EDIT: As the person above me said, if you find it in a few weeks, you'll be absolutely overjoyed. Happened to me numerous times ;)

5. Ugh...

6. it was just a 20 it was the last of my dealers stuff....but i been broke all week and havent smoked.... I have money for another one. just I have to wait till like noon to call for somemore its 6 in the morning here.

7. yeah. i felt sorry for him until that.

8. the thing is I rode in a area about half mile up and down threw the woods. I did'nt even smell it or look at it. I just stuck it in my pocket... sucks so much..

oh yeah the title. its like if you see it please return to me lol jk just wanted to tell my shitty story. pass some time till noon.

9. whats wrong with saying medicate?

10. whats wrong with saying medicate lol? Yeah hes probably not in a medical state, but the dude had a bottle bashed over his head the night before, id be wanting to "medicate" as well. Sucks bro, at least you got a zong for the next time you got little extra cash.

11. actually I am in a medical state. my mom has her license. but nothing is wrong with me so I can't get one

12. Exactly.

13. I have some more cash just it 6' oclock in the morning I'm not gonna call my dealer 6' o clock in the morning on sunday. i'll probably call at noon. but I bought the last of his stuff so hopefully he re up'd

14. I had a bottle broken over my head thats reason enough to wanna get high. I thought this was grasscity not anti drug forums....

15. If you didn't even look at it after you pocketed it you should check where it was handed to you, it may have missed your pocket when you put it away,

Also wouldn't hurt to check the chassis or of the quad

16. It was in my driveway i looked there but there is a puddle kind of close to wear it got handed to me I was thinking it might of fell in there some how but I think it would float not sink. I checked the foot area of the quad but I will check again.

17. Why would you go riding around like that with a bag of weed in your pocket? I'm sorry you lost it, but hopefully you'll learn to be more careful.

18. well I was riding before my dealer showed up. and I rode up on my quad and gave him money and stuck it in my pocket. I was just gonna ride for a minute then put my quad away. this all happened on our property its not like I was in a public riding area or dunes.

19. can some one tell me why its not ok to call getting high or stoned "medicate" I guess I will stop referring to it as that but I just wanna know the reason why? honestly I never really call it that I just called it that because I have a gash on the side of my head that is probably gonna need stitches. and instead of taking a painkiller pill of some sort. I would rather take a few hits.

20. You just asked him why he put weed in his pocket after buying it...

Herp derp bah:rolleyes: