i lost my ID and i look young!! help

Discussion in 'General' started by Conor g, Apr 21, 2011.

1. I lost my wallet and my ID was in it. im just 18 and i dont really look it.
    I really want to go into this head shop to buy some cannabis seeds but as soon as I walked in the clerk said you,ve ID? and i said no and he said sorry no ID no serve
    i was thinking that i could simply ask someone coming out of the headshop to buy me the seeds (I wudent ask people walking BY the shop incase they were cops or something. only people IN the shop and coming out of it).
    what do you think of this idea and do you think it would work?
    if not, could you mention some other way?

thank you:smoking:

2. Get a new ID. :smoke:

3. ...You're not smooth, it's clear you're underage. If not, get another ID? you don't have a health card, drivers license, passport, student ID.

Also don't grow in your moms house...

If you aren't underage, then just get another ID ... How did this not occur to you..

Also: "wudent" <-- Really?

4. u can buy seeds at ur headshop? u live in amsterdamn or somethin

5. Likely Canada.

6. Seeds are illegal in the states? Didn't know that.

OP, this thread caused me to sneeze. I believe I am allergic to bullshit.

7. Get a new ID. It can't take that long, and the seeds can wait till then. Hanging out outside a headshop and asking people to buy you seeds is mad sketchy

8. You're gonna need an ID in the future. Get a new one. It's a very important document.

9. ^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^

OP.....REALLY.......REALLY.......To qoute Homer Simpson,..."DOHH':rolleyes:

10. Got a passport?

If not, what everyone else said.

11. I wish.

If there is, please give me the name and location lol.

12. don't put the headshop owner or his customers at risk by having them buy you seeds.. just get that new ID and you're all set.

it takes 1 day to get a new ID.. and 1 day in weed growing isn't that much time.

unless you're underage... then buy some online and get a money order or pre paid credit card.

13. What the hell do you need seeds for anyway?
    Make a friend and get some clones...

14. Where do you live i'll give you the address to the closest one.

15. I'm from Ontario, northeast of Toronto near Peterborough.

16. I have no idea why this should be a problem...
    Its so easy to get a new ID if you lost your old one.

17. Oh my... you're so close to one of the only places to buy maple cheddar... mmmmm.... anyways try Sacred Seed at Downtown toronto..
    www.sacredseed.com
    go to products, then to the bottom and click on "cannabis seeds click here"

18. No way?

I knew Toronto had seed banks but I was always told you needed a license. I'm assuming that isn't true?

19. Nope I'm from Ireland

20. Not true!