i lost a sack at blockbuster....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Antacids, Feb 7, 2007.

1. LOL not really, but where are some of the worst or dumbest places you've lost weed?

2. hahahahaha that's so great.

My worst weed misplacement would be when I was like 15-16 and I copped an 8th of some dank to smoke with my two best friends while we camped on the beach in Hateras, North Carolina. My dad drove us down there with his girlfriend, they rented a room and left us to camp on the beach in the camper with some family friends. We pull up, wait till the pops gets slushed enough to not see us wandering into the dunes, and go to get the weed from my bag. After a five hour trip thinking about nothing but blazing on the beach, we were definitely excited to blaze. On the beach.

So I go look in my bag and can't find the 8th ANYWHERE.

I put it in a sock in my bag and I swear to God I took every single sock out of that bag and unfolded it inside out and didn't find the weed, not even in the bag itself.

Sucked. didn't blaze THE WHOLE WEEKEND which was incomparably lame.

So we suck it up and enjoy ourselves anyway as the weather was amazing and the sobriety was kinda nice.

about a week later none of us can find any weed and I'm stuck at home because my dad said I couldn't go anywhere until I found my cell phone. So I'm getting so pissed at him and tearing through my blue bag to find my cell. He's in the driveway and I'm angrily throwing random articles of clothing all out on the driveway looking for my phone when I grab this one sock and feel the hearty nugs inside the bag inside the sock, and I almost threw it right on the driveway in front of my dadd. Then I found my phone, snagged the 8th, met my friends and blazed crucially with my friends.

WOW that's way longer than it has to be.

short version: got an 8th of some good shit for a weekend at the beach with my buds and lost it, only to find it later and blaze.

kinda sucked though when we found it because it was like dammit we could have been blazin this whole time.

edit: I really just want you guys to see how fucked up I typed this before I came and edited just now. Just read this sentence and look at what it was supposed to be...

"I grab this one sock and feel the hearty nugs inside the bag inside the sock, and I almost through it right on the sock in front of my weed. "

3. The only time I've lost weed was at the beach

There were three of us just chilling, smoking my bong. We were the only ones on the beach, but then we looked over and there was a guy heading right towards us walking his dog. We were a little paranoid, so we scrambled and hid for a minute.

We finished the bowl and went on our merry way. I didn't realize until our next session a couple hours later (and after sun down) that I must have dropped my bag. I seriously went back with a flashlight, but couldn't find a damn thing. Oh well.

4. Man i lost 2 bags in my trunk. I really dont know how. I've taken everything out and no luck. Whatev..

5. the only time i've ever lost weed was just dropping it while packing when you're all stone dand not being able to see it :rolleyes:

6. Last month is was really wasted,i was all xanax'd out and high as hell and i had 2 dubs. I took them out to show my friend while we were walkin down the block to blaze and i went to put em back in my left pocket and i guess i missed b/c when i was about to break up my sacks were no where to be found. I re-traced my steps, and nothing .... i was so beat.

7. when i was younger we had a real bad dry spell for about a month acouldnt find any weed any where for weeks ,untill 1 day we met this random guy and scored an eighth of resin off him ,it was like gold dust and the most preciopus eighth ive ever bought .me an 2 mates decide to go into the field behind shcool and smoke some buckets .we char the lot up in a bowel and mix in a couple of ground up fags ....before any one has a go my mate knocks the mix over into the long grass :rolleyes: we were all so pissed off and gutted we must of spent 3 hours trying to scrape together a bongs worth each from out of the grass ...it was a bad day but we did kind of get stoned in the end .

8. i lost .2 of hash in my friends couch. We were sellin it and we were cuttin the hash into pieces to weigh it and i cut it it went flying into the couch. Never found it. 20 bucks gone forever.

9. a few years ago, i was at my friend's house while his parents were away somewhere, either on vacation or at a party. we were chillin inside while we watched TV and rolled a pretty good sized blunt (for 3 of us). My friend who rolled it put it in his ear (i mean, like propped it up over his ear to hang onto it.. not like actually shoving it into his ear!) Then we went outside, gathered some firewood from the pile, and walked over to the firepit to start a nice fire (it was summertime, at night). We drop the firewood and thats when my friend realized the blunt was gone! we spent like 30 minutes retracing every step with flashlights so we could find the blunt. now, 30 minutes doesnt seem like a long time, but considering how little our movement was since he put the blunt in his ear, it was a while. Of course we had to yell at his for putting it in his ear. I always used to yell at him because he'd always be like "oh shit it almost fell!" That'd be even more annoying when we were getting in his hottub in the winter and he'd be like "shit it almost fell in the hottub!" Damn that night sucked. But luckily we had some more to smoke but not nearly as much as we'd like since the majority of our stash went TOWARD THE BLUNT!

10. I put all the bud from my last outdoor grow in mason jars and kept it in various places around the house, well I got this smart ass idea (while I was stoned), to place a couple of the jars in the haybarn, under the hay close to my house. This haybarn is owned and operated by a group of religious people called Hare Krishnas, to make a long story short I could never find the jars and couldn't just search for them because these krishnas are kinda wierd.....lol, aight peace

11. One night i searched and searched and searched and searched in my room for a small i put in my little treasure chest stash box. it even had a lock, that needed a key to open. "must have put it somewhere else, because im a paranoid stoner", that was back in the day. 2 years later my sister lets me know, that you can just pull the lock and it comes open- her and her bitch friends copped it:mad: smoked the whole thing, and didnt even bother to let me know while i was frantically searching for my potentially "found by my parents and in deep shit" bag.

12. Shit man.... I read the title and thought you really did! Eh...I haven't really lost any...but back in HS I walked around school for a couple weeks with some bud in my front pocket of my denim jacket O_O. I freaked out when I found it. Mad paranoid.

13. a few years ago, i put my bag right outside my parents door ontop of a basket of beanie babies before i went in to talk to them(paranoia). anyway i forgot that i put it there, and about 3 months later my mom finds it...no beuno:(

14. Once I was biking to a park to toke up, sat on the ground with my bong (a long time ago) and when I was done packing my bowl I put my baggie in my shoe just on the side, thinking I would remember it.

Well I didn't and on my way home it fell out and I was pissed.

15. I lost weed at my grandmas once and found it a week later lol

one time I had a ounce in my jacket and I set it by my bed when I got up half of it was gone

16. I've never lost weed before. I've only been smoking for a year now I guess. So its a given time until...

Smoke you poor guys a bowl in honor:p

17. At the bottom of my parents' house staircase, I was going to go smoke with my friend and put a quarter in my left pocket which I forgot had a hole in it. mom was home but didn't see it. We're 30 seconds down the road before I realize it and run in and pick it up.

18. when i was in high school i remember going into my restroom so i could lock the doors and roll a joint before i went on a "bike ride" and i rolled it and couldnt find the othewr little nug that i set next to my baggie... i walk into my moms office and i give her a quick hug and bam, there it is sitting on the sleeve of my sweatshirt... close call

19. Man, have I an epic tale for you guys. First, though, I'm going to tell you about something that happened to a friend of mine that I was fortunate enough to be present for, because it was funny as hell. I few weeks after I started smoking, two of my buddies show up at my back door baked as fuck (they weren't even sure if it was my house), and we started blazing on the steps. Shaun, the one with the bag of weed, packed a bowl into this junky milk jug bong I rigged up (due to a lack of anything else to be used as a smoking device) and thought he put the bag into his back pocket. However, it was apparently swallowed by one of the several black holes that devours random objects at my mom's house. After we smoked for a few minutes, we were going to smoke some more (we were so high we didn't know we were high (it happens sometimes), but the bag was gone. Now, there is absolutely NO place this bag could have fallen, because the area around teh stairs was completely bare, and there were only cobwebs under the stairs. We looked for ten minutes but couldn't find it. I thought the other guy had taken it, but I saw Shaun put it into his pocket, and there's no way Ryan could have gotten it without being called gay for reaching into Shaun's abnormally deep back pockets. So, we lost around 4 grams or so right on my doorstep and never knew how. Sometimes if I get really ripped I even still look for the thing if I'm near my mom's place. . . .

Now, the good stuff. This happend not long after the previous story.

In a field on the outskirts of my town, there are two, huge willow trees around fifty or sixty feet in height that are very close together, forming a large, sheltered area. What's better is that they are surrounded by thick brambles, forming walls so that you can't see in or out, save for a narrow path that allows access to this awesome place. It's one of the local party spots, and it's not very easy to get to, because you have to climb a locked gate, cross a fucking disgusting and surprisingly deep stream full of sewage and God knows what else on a "bridge" made from a rusty, unstable shopping cart (the cart has since been replaced with a bridge made from what appears to have once been a large steel door, however) an cross a badly-neglected former crop field thick with thisles, discarded needles and broken bottles and deep, unexpected basketball-sized holes that I once broke my ankle from stepping into one. If you survive the journey, you are rewarded with a peaceful spot to do whatever in without being caught.

One day, I decided to go and get plenty baked there, so I grabbed a fat sack of bud and marched half a mile or so down the road and made my way to the spot and blazed happily for about an hour, enjoying the silence and the way everything looked trippy during the twilight. I had about 6 grams in a ziplock bag and a pipe made from some junk I found at Home Hardware, which was so long I had to stuff it down my pant leg to carry it without it being seen. Unfortunately, the fucker was harsh like AIDS, so I tossed it into the brambles after I was done and marched back home, which I was lucky to find considering that I had smoked a third of the bag with a low tolerance.

However, two weeks, I noticed that I didn't have that bag. I knew there was no way I could have dropped it somewhere, so I came to the conclusion that I had left it at the willow place. Turns out I was right, and what was worse, it was pissing rain so hard it actually hurt on bare skin. I knew I had no choice, though, because this was the only opportunity I had to get that bag back before someone found it. So it was that I set out on an epic quest to retrieve it through freezing, needle-like rain and enough mud to drown a pig. When I got to the gate, I noticed that someone had cut through the lock again, so that saved me some time, or so I thought. It had been raining for a few days, and the shit-river on the other side of the gate was so high and moving so fast that I couldn't tell if the shopping cart bridge was completely submergered or had been washed away. I knew of only one other way to get there, so I went to find it.

Not far away was a school whose field bordered and was only separated from the willow field by a short, wiry fence. After walking to the back of the school's field, I nearly shit, because there was a small lake surrounding the only part of the fence that could be crossed (all the other parts of it had thick brambles on the other side). I was wet enough already, but I didn't want my shoes to get soaked through. I can't remember exaclty how I got it, but I managed to find a big chunk of wood that looked like one of the fence posts (it might actually have been one). It was bigger around than my thigh, so I figured I could walk across it if I tossed it into the lake. Turns out I was right, but I fell off anyway and soaked my shoes. Fortunately, I ended up close the the willows, so I didn't have to walk far through that minefield. WHen I got within the shelter, not only was my bag in plain sight, but it was open. I thought that was it for my weed, but when I examined it, I was shocked to see that was not wet or even moldy. I packed a bowl on the spot with my newly made pipe (this one actually worked good) and smoked a gram before heading back.

After all it took for me to get back to that spot, I thought that someone up there didn't want me to get my bud back, but after finding it in perfect condition, I'm not so sure. Now, I know it's hard to believe that it wasn't moldy, but it's fucking true. Either that, or I was still too inexperienced to know how to spot mold. Whatever the case was, I didn't have any problems with it. While I may not have permanantly lost the weed, I thought it was certainly worth mentioning.

20. haha i never lose my weed =P i look after it with my life , except this one time i was with someone in these weeds near my school and he was going to take a hit from my bowl and he blew out instead of sucking in and i was pissed so i punched him in the leg