I lost a lot of friends because of my actions.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kenoke, Aug 22, 2011.

1. A june summer night, drinking like crazy me and my best friend ended up in the same bed.. we hooked up and she later said it was 'rape'. No charges were filed (there was no reason) but because of this incident I have lost a family. I lost my best friend since 3rd grade..he ended up meeting me to smoke a blunt and punched me in the face.

What the fuck do I do to repair my lost friendships..this summer has been horrible and everything is going wrong. My name has been run through the mud..

2. Im so sorry to hear that. Try to explain to your friends, and you can always make new ones too.

3. Obviously she wasn't your best friend if she said you raped her.

You need to find better people to hang out with, really.

4. people are fucked in the head...rape is a serious thing and to lie about it and say she was, when she wasn't really grinds my fucking gears.

your friends should have looked at the evidence (her not filing charges, and obviously how upset you are about this accusation) and seen some sense. but like i said, people are fucked in the head.

keep your head up.

5. invite yor mate round 4 a smoke and explain to him / ask wot he wud of done aswel if she came onto him