I lost a dealer today

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Today I went to go pick up half an ounce from a dealer who I was on very good terms with. He was a pretty funny and chill black guy. I've been picking up from him for about a year and a half and he usually hooks me up with a bit more or a good deal.

He's the kind of black guy that jokes about being black, ie. "You got served first because I'm black." Sometimes I'll joke about him being black and we laugh and have good times.

Well today when I went to meet up with him to pickup I saw him and say "Hey, mah *****!" jokingly. All the sudden he got super pissed off, made an angry face and said "Yo, I'm nobody's nigg*r" and got back into his car and drove off with the weed. I was trying to explain the meaning, but I think he thought I meant he was my slave or something. I sent him a text saying "Hey, sorry about that, that's not at all what I meant, its just a saying for my friend."

He hasn't responded yet and it's been a while. On IMessage it said he read my text. Sucks he was such a good dealer too.

Omega369 :wave:

2. maybe he was just having a bad day man

but yeah never call a black guy a ****** especially if he is your dealer

3. Have you said it before? I think he's having a bad day.

4. some people are too touchy on that, he should know from your tone of voice that it was nothing.

Maybe you pronounced it wrong and replaced the "a" with "er" if you know what i mean.

5. #5 Bong Ripper 420, Apr 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2013
    Well that was a dumb thing to say... just be glad he didn't beat the shit out of you. It seems like he was a pretty cool dude to just walk away from the situation and cut you out of his life like that without skipping to violence. Just be happy you got off easy, I feel bad for him more than you. Everyone says we're all alike and the "sticks and stones" bullshit, but there's no reason for someone who isn't black to use that word with the -er or -a suffix

And his outlook was you were mocking him and made it sound possessive like "MY _____!" instead of your attempt at "What's up buddy!"

6. i mightve got mad too.. you dont know him like that.. he mighta thought you were bein a smart ass or pushin boundaries.. or takin advantage of his kindness..

its just shitty a black dude cant be cool with someone and the first thing they thing to do to joke or personalize is jokingly call them a ******..

7. Makes me happy to have a white dealer. No race card to play haha.

Yeah I don't even say that around black folks I'm cool with...they don't like it, common knowledge.

You're that n****r guy op! Like that episode of south park haha

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOvBgmZXs5Q]thats_all - YouTube[/ame]

9. That's why I've never bought from a black guy. Too unpredictable.

10. truthfully and sadly this is actually kinda true. at least with my experiences

11. This

Lol
    My n

12. fuckem bro ..move on lots of blacks are too sensitive anyway. its unfortunate but i wouldnt worry bout it just find another dealer.

13. Oh my god...I hope some random person over heard or saw that happen. Been like wtf. Lol I laughed pretty hard at the mental image of how this went down...

14. why the fuck would you say that lol. if he never greeted you saying "hey cracker" you can't be saying "hey ******"

15. I just keep thinking a bout what would have happened if I said that to one of my old black dealers.

I wouldnt be typing right now hhahahaha

16. #17 Jazzyj, Apr 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2013
    I don't think getting mad at some guy you sell weed to calling you a ****** is really unpredictable. I've only used it with one black friend, and we were roommates/great friends at the time.

I've bought from multiple black guys, and I've never had a problem.

17. Did you end it with er or a? If you ended with a I dont see what the big deal is.

18. OP got shot in a drive by thats why he hasnt responded

fatal mistake you made today
    never call an ape a ******

hahahaha
    I kid I kid

19. no need for the racism shit man