I lost 55 pounds 45 to go. Penis got longer!

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by traviekush, Mar 23, 2013.

1. So i thought i would share this i'm 18 i used to weigh 345 now i am at 293-295. I lost the weight in 3 to 4 months with just only drinking water, eating right, exercising everyday, and cutting out all sodas,sweets.
    Losing weight is really easy. Also my penis got longer with bigger erections a 1 inch gain so far. I'm looking to get down to 212-220 and i'm 6'4.
    lol happy toking just my story

2. Congratulations on your penis.

3. Im not sure if that is possible?

if so...then hell yah man haha

4. Lol or you just got less fat in your pelvic region. But I'm sure that the penis enlargement thing is a good strategy to keep you motivated so whatever works bro :smoking:

5. Yea basically the more i lose the more my penis will release from the fat

6. LOL, guess OP has never heard of a "FUPA" before...:D

Congrats on losing yours.

7. your dick didnt get bigger. all that fat loss prob allows more blood to flow to your dick. you had your dick in a choke hold with that shit

8. thats great man, congrats :)

9. They say you get 1 inch for every 40 lbs lost. Keep up the good work.

10. Its possible.

A lot of fat people have small penises because their full erection is inside of their fat. That and other things with bloodflow.

I don't know I'm not a cock expert but I'm pretty certain its possible.

Grats on losing the wait man, keep up the good work.

11. Pics

Omega369 :wave:

12. If you're fat there will be fat around your dick 2, if you lose that weight one could gain 1-2 inches on penis size.

Sent from my MyPhone using GC Forum

13. You want too see his dick!?! What the fuck man! Lol

Sent from my MyPhone using GC Forum

14. Don't judge

15. I tthink i heard somewhere you lose a half inch for every20 lbs overweight u r

FlawlessMagnum likes this.

16. Free Willy!

17. Your avatar is perfect for this thread lol

FlawlessMagnum likes this.