Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I looooove California!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Thrill, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Just got my medical club card today. I can "legally" carry 4 Ounces, have 6 mature plants, and 12 immature plants. Spent the day getting free weed, going from club to club, and blazing.

That was fuunnn.

2. Congrats! I wish I lived in cali. Then I could stop taking benadryl & percocet for my insomnia. Unfortunately, my state (GA) has archaic laws regarding this ...

3. Going from club to club toking that cali bud!

4. Bummer man. Move to Cali. It took me all of 2 hours to get mine. Literally, hassle free.

And I love the clubs that let you smoke inside of them :D

5. What condition did you have to get it? And do you have to have any kind of medical background?

Seems like you had a great day.

6. California's crazy expensive. Maybe one day when I'm rich and powerful. At the moment I'm a poor college student.

7. I did. Like a kid in a fucking candy store.

Insomnia. And no, the doctor I went to didn't require medical records, but I had them anyway.

8. Cool, it would be my dream to one day join you fellas over in California. Even without a card.

9. One of these days I'll get out of GA to head west!

10. fuck i wish i was with ya'll down there in cali, im stuck in central washington and out of buds...:(

11. I hear California is pretty okay, maybe i'll visit someday. :p

12. It's definitely a good time :D

13. Yeah man, so I hear haha.

<--- Fucking High off that sweet cali green :D

14. Haha, glad to hear! What are you tokin' on? Chemdawg for me...I'm likin it.

How's the bay area? I wanna go hit up San Francisco. I've never been there.

15. :eek::eek: I am so jealous... only in cali. way to go arnold

16. Oops, I think its 6 mature plants OR 12 immature plants. My bad.

Anyway. This is so worth it. It's so awesome being able to drive with pot in my car, and not get busted for it. Not to mention, never having to deal with a street guy ever again.

17. Some Amazing Sour D, i'd take some pics if I could.

The Bay Area is great in every way man, visit the East Bay (Oakland, Berkeley, etc...) as well if you come visit.

18. Rich and powerful? Have you ever seen San Fran bums?

19. Edit*** Wrong Pst

20. Do you actually have insomnia?