I look WAY to young for my age - may post a pic

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rastaziggy, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Basically I am 20 (nearly 21) and go to university in England. I look very young for my age as I look around 16. I believe this greatly hinders me in the pulling girls scene. For instance, when out in clubs the majority of people look much older than me (drinking age 18). Girls want someone their age or at least looks their age. This isn't the biggest problem for me in England as I can normally find a young/cute looking girl that will be into me who is around 18. Im about to transfer to an American college for a year and will be 21 at this point. I really am going to feel greatly out of place at American bars because I definitely won't pull off looking 21 and IMO you Americans already look so beefed up and manly for your ages XD, i can pull off 18 at a push but 21 lol noooo.... What do you guys and girls think? If you see a guy in a bar who looks considerably younger do you laugh and think what's that kid with a fake id doing in here? and girls would this hinder my chance with being able to meet women? 

I may post a pic to show you guys what I'm working with if this get's enough comments. Thanks guys!

2. if your looks work against you, you must fall back on your personality. 

it's nothing to worry about if you have one.

3. Well you're old enough to get into the bars, I don't think they're just going to assume you're 16 unless they assume you have a fake id. Honestly though, if you want quality American women I would stay clear of the bars

4. You'll greatly appreciate looking young for your age in another 5-10 years...or 25 years...

So you look young...take advantage of it, and go for girls that like baby faced guys...they're out there...:)

Then...like lenny said, wow them with your personality...

5. I've looked 40 since I was 15, and let me tell you I'd trade a babyface for the looks I'd get when I'd take my hot young girlfriends out on dates. Just own it and move on, girls that are into older looking guys come with a hell of a lot a daddy issues attached anyway.

6. same boat man im 25 and look like im 17 or 18, still get i'd daily for everything, even been rejected by waitress for drinks lol but just use it to your advantage. if your face looks young but body looks like shit then that might be a reason too. 

don't act timid if your small, stand tall and be proud of what and who you are and as far as quality american woman, get a job and find one there lol

7. American girls typically really, really like guys with British accents. You'll be fine. :D

8.  They tend to like accents in general.

9. Better to look younger than older. Deff help you in your thirties.

Are you skinny?

Im 21 turning 22 and still get carded for swishers.

10. Very skinny man. I have a very fast metabolism and struggle greatly with putting any weight on :(

11. #11 MrJamesDean, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015
    Haha i feel ya man!
    I am 24, soon to be 25 and I still look like i am 18-19.
    It doesn't help that i am also a skinny dude who struggles to put on weight.

I am just waiting for my 30s and 40s where i will be in a ocean of pussy(as my father says to me)...i don't think i will be able to settle down until my 50s (just like my father).
    it's the family curse.

as of right now, i try to dress nice in order to make up for it. Slim jeans, Slim-fit black button-down shirts, or black tight t-shirts, leather sneaker/dress shoes. Perhaps a blazer when the weather allows it. You should see my closet everything is all black, dark blue, dark grey, etc. [​IMG]

12. #12 ChiefTHC, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
    I just turned 21 this April and I get told very often I look younger than I really am.

Whether I'm at the bar or just buying beer, the person I'm talking to usually mentions how young I look. Also have heard many times I'll thank it when I get older.

And I'm with OP on his situation. I feel like I don't get taken seriously cause I look like a kid.

13. 22 and I dont get 16/17 anymore but people think Im 18/19 lol. Bartenders are always like, "and I definitely need to see your id".

I struggle to put on weight too but the truth is you have to eat more. Its hard as fuck I dont care what anyone says. Ive been eating more+cleaner the past couple weeks, working out every other day.

Ended up actually loosing a few pounds on the scale. But my body is looking leaner/more toned so I got to keep eating more often. Its like a fucking job, gotta do what I gotta do if I want to improve. Good luck!