I' ll never vote Democrat again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 4fingerliddays, Oct 2, 2018.

1. .
    Do you believe in evolution?

2. Disagree with the left wing extremists? Must be a nazi bigot racist hitlerhitlerhitler!

The leftist cohort does not understand how it pushes sane, regular people away from it by behaving like that. Morally disgusting, politically moronic.

Don't associate all of us on the left with the fundamentalists, not that you do. There are a lot of us pushing back against their aggressive, self-destructive insanity. And we will win

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. You tell 'em viking!!!

Disagree with right wing extremists? Must be a commie pinko bastard soy boy antifa swedish karl marxmarxmarx!

:laughing:

4. That Doc should go to jail ASAP for making false statements with no one to back up her clams,100% false. And yes the Democrat party has been hijacked by the extremist and far far left,,I ran away from them them and many Americans are doing the same,the more they spew hatred and divisiveness the more people with common sense run from them,but too many Democrats have swallowed this hatred and lies.wake up

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Random wack job. whoa son...thats the face and mouth of the democratic party. AKA MOB. lol

I hear Oregon may get a GOP governor because of the democratic MOB fucking with senior citizens in down town portland. In some weird way its like Soros is helping the GOP in ways money can't fix. MAGA!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I haven't noticed the democratic klan connection changing over time. Didn't one of the Klan leaders stay in the democratic party until he died just a few years ago...Senator Byrd, the Clintons mentor? Fuck dude that wasn't very long ago.
    Its easy to say the Klan switched sides but I haven't witnessed it ...

7. I do..I do..

8. Do you believe man made carbon emissions are contributing to a significant rise in global temperature?

9. If you're trying to make the case that white nationalist favor the Democrat party, the door is to your left.:wave:

10. This will give you a fly-on-the-wall glimpse of what's going on in the white house. Makes us rather vulnerable I would say.
    NPR Choice page

11. #154 nitro harley, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    Hey, I just look at the recent facts and it appears the democratic party is the party of racists lunatics . You don't have too watch CNN but for a few minutes to figure it out. If you don't see it go ahead and use your door.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. I don't know what causes the warming. What caused the warming when dinosaurs were shitting in the woods in the arctic?

13. Ten years ago Monday, Al Gore said we had only a decade left to save the planet from global warming. But Earth has been doing just fine. Why do we listen to this man?
    While preening at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2006 during the premiere of his "An Inconvenient Truth" fib-umentary, Gore made his grand declaration. The former vice president said, in the words of the AP reporter taking down his story, that "unless drastic measures to reduce greenhouse gases are taken within the next 10 years, the world will reach a point of no return." In Gore's own words, he claimed we were in "a true planetary emergency."
    Ten years later, he's probably hoping that everyone has forgotten about his categorical statement.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. So you're saying you're ignorant on the science of global warming. Ok. Do you believe when scientists from across the globe make dire claims in regards to humans contributing to the global rise in the earths temperature?

15. How did rainforest turn into deserts before global warming?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Al Gore also claimed he invented the internet. Going for the knees eh?

Have you paid attention to the fires out west?

The mass bleaching of coral reefs across the globe?

Red tide blooms in the gulf of mexico that have lasted longer then ever in recorded history?

The increase in tropical cyclones?

Extended periods of drought forcing mass migrations?

The depletion of the artic sea ice to the point you can sail across it in summer?

17. You'll have to ask a scientist or google that yourself.