I' ll never vote Democrat again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 4fingerliddays, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Looks like norcal ain't the only ones going up in smoke bruh.

2. it's them not us.

is it really that difficult for a conservative to admit?

3. Right on wizard, there you go. Now go get'em.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. That's funny. wrong answer, but funny.

So proud. Can't even admit it. sad

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Check out the platform Nitro www.gp.org Now go get'em!

6. Emerging market countries represent the largest increases in fossil-fuel demand, as they attempt to raise living standards. Already, China is the world's largest source of carbon dioxide emissions, nearly twice as high as the United States.

Economic and population increases boost energy demand. Consider air conditioners. The world now has 1.6 billion air conditioning units, reports the International Energy Agency. By 2050, that could triple to 5.6 billion units. People in advanced societies won't abandon air conditioning, and people in poorer countries won't surrender the chance to enjoy it. Much of future demand will come from three countries — China, India and Indonesia.

It appears we should attempt to adapt to a changing environment.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well unless you are Native American then your ancestors were part of so called "chain migration" and were a hard working bunch looking to make a living for their families. Unfortunately many of these ancestors great grandchildren are now on welfare and food stamps because they don't want to work very hard so they have to bring in hard working foreigners to pay for this. Just my opinion.

8. It will take a while for them to figure it out. The US left has zero ability for self-reflection.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. I agree. Change is the name of the game. Clean energy is the future.

10. The great ones adapt and overcome

11. Why doesn't anyone every talk about the politics in Norway on Grasscity? It's always the United States. Hmmmmm.

12. What do you mean? Are you saying you're in favor of clean green energy, or want to continue to spew greenhouse gases into the atmosphere?

13. Why do conservatives always run away from the truth? Is it because they want to preserve their traditional ways of thinking and therefore shun the better alternatives for the sake of continuity in spite of the disasters that would result? I just don't get it.

14. It's about money. It's always about money.

15. Ohhhh. It's the economy stupid. So dumb.

Economies grow because of innovation. Unless you're an oil exec, there is no reason to support the fossil fuel industry and their planet destroying habits.

16. Could you explain?

17. All y’all sound dum.none of this matters. U will die and nobody will remember none of you. Times will forever change.the moment before ur last breath just b happy u lived. And get ready for ur dirt hole like everybody else. Like the dinosaurs:yay:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Read my post again, I'm sure you can figure it out.

19. No I can't. Please explain.