I' ll never vote Democrat again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 4fingerliddays, Oct 2, 2018.

1. This Brett Kavanaugh has done nothing wrong, and the Dems found Doc Blasey ford to lie and say this false charge about almost getting rapped 36 years ago,she mentioned 4 people were their at the location she said it happened at, 1 person was her best friend said she didn't even know Brett or anything of this????and the other 3 people she said was present said they were not even their/have never heard of anything like this?????,This is a smear campaign/DESTROY campaign ,This is a complete lie fabricated by the Dems ,her witnesses don't know anything about this,she and the dems have covered their tracks in this LIE,#1 she does not know the house party this happened in.????
    #2 Does not even know the month or day???
    #3 Doesn't even know who drove her to the party?????
    #4 Doesn't even remember who drove her home??????
    #5 The reason for this is clear ..The reason she can't remember is because if she had the info above her LIE would fall apart, everyone at the party would come forward and say this never happened ,its a well thought out LIE nobody can say different and she can't perjure herself ????,but she can remember it was him and his friend in that room it happened saying they were both drunk,and again when she said she locked herself in the bathroom she heard both of boys again bouncing off the walls and drunk going down the stairs?? and she remembers having to walk past them as she left the home,but can't remember who's car she got in????because they would say it never happened ,and she said she only had 1 beer ,Of course she can't remember the month or date or house or who drove her to the party or who picked her up,because these people would tell the truth and she would go to jail,,The Dems will do anything to stop this conservative ,its a sad day for sure, oh yeah its now tuned into he is a drunk, and now that he defended himself of this false charge the Dems say he doesn't have the temperament to be a supreme court justice,oh brother very pathetic

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. And you Know this how?

Did you ever vote Democrat?

I remember you stating a few times in July that you Love Trump.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. CC812F5A-290E-4013-946C-53D300785DCC.jpeg Congrats how much longer till ya give up on republicans? Fatherly love?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. YES,I voted for Bill Clinton both of his terms and still think he has been the most effective president ,I also voted for Ronald Reagan both his terms he was the best Republican,both Bushes I refer to them as lying George the 1st and 2nd,then after that the Dems started playing identity politics anything to get a vote

• Like Like x 3
  5. Yep

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Democratic party is definitely in shambles because they have no real candidate to push. Had they pushed for Bernie, Trump would have stood less of a chance. Hillary was a free term versus almost anyone considering how many negatives Trump has.

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. An issue the Democratic party has yet to fight within itself.

"I'm with her!" ?

Ok, then why are you "with her" if Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC teamed up with the Hildo campaign to derail Bernie Sanders? Why are you still with her?

Gender voters fail

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Everyone should remember that the Establishment on both sides tried to destroy him????We the people want change, every career politician we should vote out,then maybe they will start to listen to us,I like him he's not a professional liar I mean politician ,his many accomplishments speak louder than the fake media .The Dems message is what again .Yes Bernie could have won? Hillary Clinton me and my wife wanted her instead of Barack but then we became very nauseous with her over the years her pandering to the left made me throw up

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. A man that has already told over 4000 lies in office is not a professional liar?

Well, I guess it could be true since they are not very smooth lies and are easily found out.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. They can't afford to fight with themselves with what's going on right now. Especially with Trump confirming judges, getting his family involved in the politics world, and his stances on immigration.

It's pretty much either you're on this side, or on that side. That's what's going on right now.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. The Dems talk like were in a depression Doom and Gloom, I thought the unemployment was at its best in years and
    the stock market too along with housing ,and were again the leader of the free world threw strength not weakness ,,I guess the Dems are right and we don't want to mention those important facts,stick to the divisiveness Dems and hating Trump,he will be in office 6 more years. And Barack never told any lies lets not mention his church and Pastor,lets judge Trump on results and its amazing he can lie so much and still do more than the past Presidents.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Next thing you'll be telling us Obama caused the recession and did nothing to stimulate us out of it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. The Democratic party cares so little about their voters that they don't even care who you really nominate to run. They'll run whoever they darn well please. They said as much in court when pressed about fixing the primary for Clinton.

That wouldn't make me want to vote for that party either. I can't believe the support they get from a base they totally screwed. The only reason Trump is president is because they said screw you to their own voters and ran a completely unlikable criminal instead because her corruption had already bought out the party.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. No I'm not a Barack hater ,cycles come and go he became President in a horrible time,just as president Bill Clinton's presidency was in a fantastic time when the Technology boom came along,but if any Republican would have went to a church like Baracks they would never go any further in politics today??? the Dems are out of control in politics they are not tolerant of different views.....You think this is not politics at it worst what Dianne Feinstein and the Dems are doing right now with Brett K???????????????????????????????????????

• Like Like x 1
  15. #15 GorillaGherkin, Oct 2, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    It’s not one or the other its both sides ppl. It’s not until ya step outside of government and detox yourself of all the brain washing that ya see we’re not free we’re slaves.
    Government power and influence is so ingrained in us and society that we don’t even realize we’re being influenced or controlled.
    Blue wants government in full control red wants the richest ppl n the world in control. We keep going back and forth getting no where as a country Kavanaugh is a great example.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Hey Trump is a clown no question about it but this desperate attempt to keep a Trump appointee off the SCOTUS is really low even by the standards of politics. Really sloppy smear job, and especially how the media pounces on him as "not fit to be a judge" because he got mad about it?

It's like internet trolling, if you're going to do a smear job at least do it with some skill.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. You raise good points, but the real point you should make is about globalism if you’re headed that route. George HW and Soros are examples of globalists.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. So you vote republican instead? That's gonna make a difference

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Rate yourself here. How do you think you come across, and is this a consistent pattern you exhude when the US left is criticized?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Do you see a big difference in how the American left acts now, versus how it acted half a decade ago?

• Agree Agree x 1