I live in the United States and I want to order from the vault any advice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by bobgonewell, Jan 19, 2015.

1. I don't have a credit card so first couldn't I get one of those prepaid visas? I don't exactly want to use any form of payment that requires me to associate my SSN. Next anyone have any problems with The Vault shipping to the United States (heard the feds been intercepting packages meant for Chicago).

Lastly I don't want to ship to my home. I do travel so I was thinking about having it shipped to one of the hotels I stay at. Or should I get a third-party mail box. There might be a vacant house in my neighborhood but it would look weird with me raiding my neighbors mail box.

2. I thank ya paranoid.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. I just don't want any problems with the Fed's.

4. Even when they intercept seeds they just take them. They don't come get you.

5. Yea it's not that big a deal. You can use prepaid cards internationally and if they take them with guaranteed shipping they'll resend

6. Jack is an awesome dude to deal with. I also live in the States and order from the Vault. Shipped to my house no problem. super discreet packing. Nothing to worry about man. I have confidence in Jack and everyone at the Vault.

7. #7 nameth2004, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
    nvm they do take cc

8. Order from original-ssc.com
    Had no problems got mine in 2 weeks

9. the single seed co........