Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i liv in florida and need help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cmansour17, Oct 28, 2009.

1. i liv in florida and all we smoke here is reggie, crip and purple haze

1st off, how much is a gram of crip/reggie/haze

2nd, how many grams are in an ounce/pound

if anybody livs in the brevard/space coast area, im lookin for some strain names (maui wowie, kush, etc.) let me know if u got it

thanks

2. nnnnaaaaaaa

krypt is 25/50 same with any haze your gonna come across
    28gs in a zip, 16 zips and you have yourself a pound

3. #3 vagrant, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
    don't ask for hookups...

and i live in florida... to answer your questions:

gram of reggie should be 5 bucks... kryp should be 15, maybe 20, maybe... for your information kryp is a general term for sensimellia, or (what should be) dank... so a haze strain would fall under the category of kryp..

and an ounce is 28 grams, a pound should be about 454 grams.

and we get most any strain that's available anywhere else... you just have to know the right people...

4. Yea this I get 20/g crip 5/g? Mids and my old dealer didn't really care about name strains (its all good bud to him) but I last picked up "supposedly" afghan mango kush/ak-47 LOL legit name or not it was dank tho

5. i live in space coast area too umm i can get realy dank krippy 10$ a g regs is sold in nics, dimes, ect. a nic is 2g's for obviously 5$ and 3.5g's for 10$ i smoke the kripp cuz its realy dank and 10 per gram is a realy good deal

6. i live about 10 miles from merrit island, and im willing to bet you arent smoking purple haze, and my crip prices are about 300-330 an ounce and 60-75 an ounce for reggie

7. i get kush for 300 an ounce

8. i live on the space coast also and you don't see name strains very often, but as far as prices go i usually pay 160-190 for a half oz of dank or crip as they call it in FL and i've paid anywhere from 300-350 for an oz....i would never pay more than 350 for an oz around here

9. I just picked up an o of Cotton Candy for 300 :) I can get crippy for 10/g and kush for 15/g. Regs around orange county is $5 a half-eighth.

10. You can find plenty of "brand name" strains around the space coast area just gotta know who to talk to! Average price for crip is 20/g or 25/50 but if you can the right hook up you can get it in bulk for 10/g or even cheaper.