i literally have the most ignorant friend

Discussion in 'General' started by RUFFLZ, Jan 10, 2012.

1. so i was texting my friend from vack home and the convo started to get to the topic of weed. he always makes jokes on how gay people smoke and how im a pothead and shit. and laughs at me for reading up on the effects of weed on ur body. fuckin so irritating because he is literally the most idiotic close minded stubborn piece of shit. he claims that the reason i do research is because im in denial that im a 'pothead' so i research shit on how weed is non harmful just to justify my habit when its really bad for me. hes one of those super conservative follow daddy type of kid who exaggerates everything and literally nos nothing useful.

anyways sorry for the rant im just really irritated

2. Don't be friends with him.

Problem solved.

3. I know that feel bro

4. [quote name='"blazethatgreen"']Don't be friends with him.

Problem solved.[/quote]

tbh i rarely talk to him. hes one of those people that doesnt have an opinion on anything. i bet u if he talked to one of u for the first time hed say he liked weed.

5. Back hand that foool

6. i have a douchy friend who is like that. since when has smoking been associated with gay people?

7. Just by the way you described him I pictured him as one of those guys who is really smug about it. Like, spews out the lies and tries to make you look and sound stupid with a dumbass smile on his face while totally thinking he is just above you, am I right?

8. He doesn't really sound like a friend. He does, however, sound like a massive faggot. Cut off all communication with him.

9. I literally have friends just like it mate. Well 'had'. They decided they didn't want to be friends with a pothead. Since then i've made some really good friends.

10. meh friends who criticize your lifestyle aren't worth the time. if you're one of those people who like to brag about smoking weed though, i could understand him riding you for it. cuz that shit is annoying.

11. Ya I have a really dumb friend too, he asks me how to sleep simple words while he's texting

12. [quote name='"livinginlimbo"']Ya I have a really dumb friend too, he asks me how to sleep simple words while he's texting[/quote]

Ask him to return the favour.

13. Pee on him.

14. its more of the slang gay not actual gay.

well he just like jokes about it. i no its nothing too serious its just annoying cause its like hes judging me and giving me shit for something that literally has NO effect on him.

hes one of those people that doesnt have an opinion for anything. he'll just agree or disagree based on whos around. kind of an idiot lol

15. Sounds like this douchebag I knew in highschool. He was fat, ugly, and only hung out with the more popular kids because he would make fun of other kids due to his own insecurity. His dad is a cop and he was just like this, he'd make fun of people who smoke and would call them potheads, and just say stupid shit regarding weed/being high. He'd say shit like "you look high," and "you're so high right now aren't you?" in a bitchy voice, and would try to make fun of his "friends" for being high. He didn't start shit with me cause he knew I'd kick his ass, but he was still a faggy little daddys boy who thought he was tough cause his dad was a cop. He mainly did it just to fuck with the kids who smoked, who were supposedly his "friends," and they fought back, but he was still annoying as fuck for starting shit.

To answer your question, stop being friends with the kid. Tell him once he views cannabis use rationally and does some research he can have the privilege of being your friend. Idiots like that deserve to be alone until they realize they're assholes.

16. ya i feel ya. i no he thinks i do "fake" research? i dont understand how you can support your point if all you do is call me gay and a pothead and lazy and shit. he literally didnt bring up one valid point the entire convo.

17. Who really cares what you think why do you feel the need to have to prove yourself to other people.. lol just punch that kid in the face and get a new friend

18. Maybe he's just giving you a hard time, or maybe he truly is an idiot.

19. [quote name='"JesusGotBaked"']Maybe he's just giving you a hard time, or maybe he truly is an idiot.[/quote]

i think a little bit of both lol

20. Just fucking stab him to death with one of your kitchen knives.