I literally am smoking like a homeless person

Discussion in 'General' started by dank slap, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Bj= free weed

2. Wow you're a stupid little immature kid aren't you I can guarantee you're not 18 Or over and if you are have mercy on your soul

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

3. I think she was being the bigger person by trying to turn it into something playful instead of getting mad at you. If I recall correctly, you were the one who said you'd slap the shit out of her if you were closer.

Not sure why you think she's being immature.

4. Sticky icky for sticky icky. Good trade.

5. Ill be twenty soon but in all seriousness I acknowledge your points and approve and agree

6. Thank you, I truly was just dicking around cause everyone is like OMG CRACKHEAD

7. Usually homies will help me out but im not feeling leechy today

8. yeah the universe is telling you to chill

9. ^^^ looks like someone got skimped today lmao.

10. I honestly think you all need to chill everyone hits their res every now and then, its a collection of all the herb youve smoked and its only nasty when you fuck with it with your hands and shit.

Like forreal yall on crack yourselves o.0 its not like im scraping it every day and fiending like an addict I just barely hit it a few times ahahah

11. lolhypocrisy

12. Yeah lol I scraped my hash coin for the res, got a hit, then smoked a few leaves I found in my stashspot.
    If the good lord willing and the creek don't rise I will be back on my shit very soon..

13. Hahah yeah same here let's get back on our sheeeit.

14. Now that does sucks & I just have to say........... How ironic!

Stuck without the Irie while smack dab in the "Bakersfield" :eek:

Positive energy for better days soon!:smoking:

15. The hell kind of question is this?

16. The kind an addict questions.

17. if i could fucking high five the fuck out of you i would

i was thinking the s a m e t h i n g

18. if you think about it, anything can be addictive, seriously.
    we all depend on some shit
    and we all need to do shit
    addiction is not being able to function or be happy without something

so if you think about it

im addicted to air and nature and cats and money and companionship and food omg fooooooood yeah so idk

ok im so done whatever im addicted ahahaha..... to weed...

i've never sucked dick for weed.
    case closed.

19. I bet my resin is better than some yalls dank. Stop hating. Weve all been there. :laughing:

20. Tis true, I had a horrible addiction to fruity pebbles in high school...just munching on that shit 24/7 even my lunch bag was pebbles man ate away my life.