i like to drink coffee before working out.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by cdmreese420, May 28, 2011.

1. is this bad? it gives me some energy, but how will it effect my weight loss progress? is coffee fatning? btw, i dont use alot of suger or milk, i like the taste of coffee.

2. coffee is not fattening and i drink it before i workout im drinking a fat cup now before i go to the gym it gives me alot more energy as well, i find it helps because it speeds up your metabolism and causes you to loose weight, with minimal sugar and milk it is not bad for you, the personal trainer i work with drinks that shit like water

3. Coffee is good before working out.

The caffeine will help give you an energy boost.

Although remember to stay hydrated because caffeine dehydrates you (minorly but still) for every cup of coffee drink an extra glass or two of water.

4. nothing wrong with that. When I'm in school I like to start the day with coffee and class and then I'll run

5. I do't think so that it is good habit to take coffee before workout.
    You should go for the energy drinks before the workout.

6. I see a lot of people doing that at the gym. I love coffee every day actually but I could never bring myself to do it before a workout. Something about 2 things simultaneously raising my heart rate makes me uneasy..

7. Really? First of all you're either a bot or a dick who happens to advertise in their signature. Second of all energy drinks are overpriced and majorly overcaffeinated (very few people need over 200mg of caffeine preworkout). Third of all they have a ton of sugar to ensure that you crash.