Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I like this type of bud ????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by soufsidetrappa, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Would anyone happen to know a strain that looks like this for when I go on my California adventure ? ✌️ it smells cheesy and I just love it :D ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383405058.143511.jpg

2. I'm trying to stay away from the purps

3. Looks like a Blue dream or Blue cheese

4. There's no way of telling the genetics of a plant :( That could be somebody's random garden grow for all we know.

5. No way that's blue dream. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. It's def not blue dream. It's probably cheese or blue cheese. If you know what blue weed taste like you could tell us better than we could tell you. There aren't a whole lot of cheese flavored/smelling strains. Then again there can be countless phenos within one strain and one could smell like cheese. I quit worrying about strain names a while ago because unless it's an f1 hybrid or an IBL it's way too inconsistent for the name to even matter. You can go to one dispensary and they could have indica dominant blue dream and another have sativa dominant blue dream. All that really matters is how good the genetics of the plant are and how well the mother/father were selected. It's like og kush. I've never gotten the same og kush twice. Even with f1's and IBL's it still wont be consistent unless the same grower grows it from clone every time thats the only way to get buds the exact same.

7. oh I never thought of it like that! It sucks living in states that don't have it legalized in anyway :/

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Yeah it sucks dude i'm in a non mmj state myself man. A lot of growers get clones and when someone gets a good pheno and they decide to share it than it can end up a lot of places and be consistent for years. Kind of like girlscout cookies or harley quinn how they were clone only for the longest. I think harleh quinn still is but there are a few people who have crosses with it because they were able to get the clone. That harley quinn is like 14% cbd if i remember right. TGA did a cross with it recently and have some seeds for it. I think they just crossed it with space queen to increase the thc and potency. I think i might have gotten off topic kr rambled a lot. I'm pretty baked right now, my bad lol.