I like this forum,

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Kronologick, May 14, 2010.

1. you guys are cool people, thanks for giving a place where I feel I fit in. I'm a lonely stoner irl, feels nice to have something like this.

2. Anyone who shares the love of the herb in its true perspective shall have love from the rest, its a universally binding phenomenon. I agree, this is a very nice and successful forum,website,etc.

Smoke some ;D
    I am atm, first hit,

3. this is one likeable forum man..

4. Hey I agree. It's nice to find a forum with people who share all one common interest: We love weed! :)

5. I love all aspects of Marijuana; growing, sharing, smoking, and just an overall love and respect for the species of cannabis. I'm happy you like it here. It is a wonderful place with great people and alot of good information and knowledge.

6. i like this forum too. but I liked it a lot better with a DXM Appreciation Thread.

What happened? Is it under review? Deleted? WTF! :confused_2:

7. :confused_2: This is Grass City, is it not? WTF does DXM have to do with cannabis?:rolleyes:

8. :<

Well, anyway, I'll miss the thread. It was nice to have one big thread as opposed to the few dozen that litter the box on a daily basis.

9. Honestly its not just the weed we all share. Its the lifestyle and a way of life. Anyhow im high as hell and think this thread is cool and i may be new but /Hug to all the others that understand us as people.. ;)