I like my pajama pants so sod off!

Discussion in 'General' started by Husky42, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I love wearing my sweatpants or pajama pants after a long day in jeans or something always feels great to relax. I'll wear them out for a quick run but not to class or anything.

2. Well i guess pajama pants are associated with being lazy because people sleep in them. Wearing this kind of attire in public isn't considered casual.

3. What I find funny is i've never slept in my Pajama pants, lol boxers no shirt all the way in bed..

Pajama pants should really be called "Around the house pants" or something.

I mean, my girl never wore them in bed either, but that was usually because I was pulling em off to slide dem panties to the side.

She never would wear em on a quick trip to autozone or safeway, i do however.

4. Look at my user title. :smoke:

5. When people give you that look of disgust, the "I can't believe he's wearing pajama pants in public!" look.

What they're really thinking is "I wish I was cool enough to wear pajama pants in public but I'm just a sour dried up cunt lipped fuckwad so I'll try to make them feel like they're doing something inappropriate."

Yep.

6. long Basketball shorts /w pockets > PJ Pants

7. hahaha, not really. :)
    that doesn't make you cool at all.

8. at least... i'm cool..... on the internet? :confused:

...:smoking:

9. Who cares what strangers think?

If someone sees me in them and thinks I'm lazy, well, they're right...

10. omg dopeness!

11. yea i must admit i love pajamas pants man

12. Tell him to wear some and he'll change his mind.

pajamas under jeans is the shit in the winter.

13. Rock that shit out!

I wore a white t, pj pants, one blacka nd one white sock and my slippers all day out running errands and shit

14. the problem isnt that your comfy, its that your too comfy. the outside world is not your homenest.

if people went about, not wearing underwear, or other appropriate clothing, because its "comfy" and they need "ventilation" like you do, the world would be alot smellier of a place, and that wouldnt be very "comfy" for the rest of us who respect the comfort of others. :wave:

15. Fuck pajama bottoms
    I like wearing b ball shorts but i always get looks for having hairy ass legs but idc lol no ball soup for me no sir

16. Man some people (the youth) in this country tend to be pretty damn uncultured.

It means "piss off" "get lost" "fuck off" Its used more in the UK. I guess I picked it up from friends in the UK and at F1 races.

17. hah, yeah. I never sleep in them either. Sometimes when it's real cold I'll get into bed with them on, but then I take them off. I always wear pj pants commando because wearing boxers under them makes them less comfortable, as opposed to making them more comfortable like with regular bottoms. Yeah, commando even if I go out. No worries there.

I usually only wear pj pants at home though not because I care what people think but actually because my regular (cargo khaki) pants or shorts are more utilitary in that they will carry other items like headphones or my water bottle on my belt. Mostly the latter actually, I always have water. Even walking around the house I miss that carabiner on my left side that I can clip the bottle to. Anyway, that's a tangent.

And while there's always the people who will think lower of you, I don't. I like it when guys wear pj pants. It means "I like to be relaxed and comfortable about things". I like that.