I like her she likes me, and I dont wanna fuck up

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BurtonSnow, Jan 2, 2010.

1. So I am finally now at a point in my life where I think having a gf wouldn't be so bad. Anyways I've known this girl, but have barley talked to her just exchanged a few words when I was at someones house, and a little bit more leading up to new years eve. Shes my brother's gfs best friend.

I am at this party and my brother calls me over (I am plastered at this point) and says look "kate" has such a nice ass dude, and of course shes right next to us. I look at her and go damn you do! And your gorgeous to top it off! She laughs, we start talking and eventually like holding each other. We start kissing throughout the night and just basically all over each other.

We leave and call them so we can meet up with them. My brother and I go to his gf's house where "kate" is. We go inside and continue being all over each other haha. She tells me she likes me, and I say something like I think I like u too! I mean we barley knew each other, but I am a firm believer and love at first site kind of thing. Didn't get to far since I didn't want topush my limits, just worked the magic finger and all :p.

She text me first the next day and we talk, flirt, and all that stuff.

Obviously we both have a thing for each other, considering we both admitted it. Shes not very "expierenced" and my brother tells me I was probably the first guy to slip her the finger hahah. So i just don't want to mess things up. How should I play this out. My brother suggest we just have both his gf and her over and just chill, but I don't want to rush anything here.

What do you guys think I should do here? And I am looking for a relationship not just to nail her.

2. take it slow, dont push your feelings onto her. let her show you if what you are doing is right/wrong.

chill with her and your bro, that should be swell.

3. must be nice to have problems like that

4. I have bad luck with girls named Kate.

5. Yeah I'm avoiding texting her. Im playing the she has to text me first game, since she already proved me to she will. I find it girls who like you tend to like you more if you ignore them :rolleyes:

And her real name isn't kate haha.

6. Yes...

But girls ALSO get turned off by guys who are indecisive and appear unwilling to make any moves.

If you've both already said that you like each other, why play games? Just go ahead and ask her out for coffee or something.

If anything, it seems like you may be relying too much on your brother and his gf. If you and "kate" are really going to be together, then you need to see what an evening of one-on-one looks like, where there aren't other people to carry the conversation.

7. Its really not based off them at all, I am currently just avoiding her in a way. I don't want to come off needy.

8. Good move on not textin her first. Girls hate guys who are clingy so basically just play it cool and play semi hard to get.

9. The best information I have learned over the years is to just go with what feels natural. If you two are "all over each other" then why play hard to get? Fuck playing games thats a bad road to go down. Be honest and move naturally.

If it doesn't work out, well, its called life. And judging by what Im reading you are still young and have plenty of time to explore the wonderful world of women.

10. be careful. if the girl you are trying to get with is mature, than i wouldnt play hard to get. same shit happened to me and i blew it :rolleyes:

it sucks too she is a great girl

11. Word :(

12. playing games works good if the girl your talking to is stupid. dont find that out the hard way.

this girl is smart
    tall
    sexy
    fun
    energetic
    a great person
    nice body
    good looking girl

and i passed on her because i made a dumb fucking mistake :eek:

13. i was thinking the same thing

14. You seem to be off too a good start, how could you have come that far and be clueless on where it goes from there? If you don't wanna do something, don't do it. Either you're lucky or your instincts serve you, and trying to artificially guide your relationship rarely yields anything fruitful. You almost surely know better than we do how to go forward. I guess that means I have faith in you (not that it means anything).

15. Ha yeah blowfish everything is just who I am. I just really enjoy advice with the ladies from fellow blades.

And for anyone who cares. She came over tonight :D

16. So did you do her or wut

17. nice one slipping me the finger :D girls get surprised by that one ahaha

but seriously sounds like you are fine, just keep being yourself and spend some time with the girl when you are comfortable doing so. But atleast keep talking to her, conversation is the foundation of relationships

18. My advice is to just be yourself. Try hanging out with just her and she'll be herself too and you can really get to know her. Another thing is, just respect her man, if she's a good girl and worth your time respect will be a two way road.