1. Grasscity.com August contest: Follow us on YouTube to be entered to win a PAX 2 Vaporizer! Winner will be announced Sept 1st
    Dismiss Notice

I like getting teeth on a blowjob

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Carl Weathers, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Half way through these posts = can't work the outside, Ol boy won't work the inside properly. Sorry, just speaking the truth.

2. it all makes sense [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuT4r3dZ1EA]Spongebob - Nosferatu. - YouTube[/ame]

3. *Cough Cough*
    Blow me ?

IM IRISH and its nearly paddys Day and my Birthday :D

4. A girl is aggressive when she nibbles on your cock, and I like that. It means the girl is kinky and freaky.

5. #65 Carl Weathers, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
    I mean, the no teeth/sliding lip is the default. But I discovered the teeth when she got tired of keeping her jaw locked as far as it could go. I enjoy a drawn out bj. I was like damn that feels good, watchu doin down there... turns out she was just letting the teeth get in on the game.

So now, if a girl knows what she's doing, she'll give me that little bit of bone to bone contact.

You're still the best. Wear that title with pride.

6. i got a little cut on my P the first time i got a BJ.

7. Um I really honestly can not decide probably because I do not have enough experience.

8. [​IMG]

9. It may look hot.. but.. fuck no.
    No teeth on my dick please

10. i had a chick use too much of her teeth on me when i was drunk... woke up with a thumbnail sized chunk out of my penish couldnt jerk off for 2 weeks. fat chick too so no not all fat chicks give good head

11. Dude that's terrible :( It's probably laying somewhere on a carpet or a cat snagged it and took off with it.

12. Im still trying to figure out the deep throat part.

13. Well, this is awkward. So you two fuck and stuff? :poke: thought you were just friends :p

14. I just couldn't imagine that, friend.

Teeth? Ouch. To each his own tho, friend.

15. We are friends! He is my best friend......./only friend :laughing:

We were together for 3-4 years? but then it ended and now we're friends. I could call him an ex, I guess..but it doesn't feel right saying it cos he is still so important to me.

16. not sure what's worse, the fact that she munched a chunk off your junk, or the fact that she shattered the myth that all fat chicks give good head:mad::mad:

17. She ate it!
    Sorry can't resist :D

18. You think that until your string snaps then what are you gonna do?