Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I like dank as much as the next guy but...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by UU_ood, Apr 12, 2009.

1. I can't help but think mids just have the best bang for the buck. Would I rather get an 8th of dank or a half ounce of mids that just take a bit more smoking to get the same result? Mids always seem like the better deal...

2. i know what you're saying, but when you have a choice would you rather have marry a 9-10 or a 5.5-7.5 chick??

with a 9 or 10 you get it instant, but with a 5.5-7.5 it takes a lil longer.

3. well if you still have the gift of a low tolerence then you are lucky mids do it for you. I personaly have a higher tolerence and preffer some danker buds.

4. dank dude

5. Nice analogy. And I agree.

6. mids are only good for blunts n shit

7. I dont agree with that analogy..

Id say mids is like dating a 6-7 and getting some poon nightly, where as dank is like dating a 9-10 and getting poon a couple times a week.

8. Fixed.

9. mids makes smoking out of glass a chore cuz you have to keep re packing till you finally get stoned where as with dank you can get high within like 2 bowls. usually buy beasters/ fire though instead of str8 dank.

10. I personally would take the mids. just because where im from dank is so much more expensive and almost not even worth it!

11. a better example would be:

would you rather marry a 9 or two 6's? and the two 6's are just as, if not more, ready to get down and dirty.

12. #13 P to the enguin, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    i love mids. i also love me some dank.

i like to mainly smoke mids with an occasional dank pickup to spice shit up.

13. dank only.

get fronts and help some freinds out, maybe you could smoke for free?

14. +rep..I do the exact same thing.

15. Depends on your hook-ups price. For me, I can get about 2oz of mids at the same price as an 8th of dank around my area. $75

16. mids really do nothing for me dank<3333

17. #18 ZarTheDragon, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
  18. $75 for 2 oz of mids......the fuck?

19. I know right... I would kill for prices like that. An oz of shwag round here is 40-50...