i know

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Manny_, Mar 28, 2008.

1. i know alot of people ask this yes i have researched it,

will taking alot of creatine help clean my system for a drug test

i am sorry for postin this and i read most the how to pass a dt thread but i would actually like to know from people does this actually work?

i jus took a @ home dt and i failed it with flyin colors so yeah im jus curious about creatine because i have a whole 1.81lb jar filled with creatine drink mix

2. I have heard creatin can clean your system, I have never personally tried it, but I also have heard Niacin, which is vitamin b-3 could clear it, and drinking lots of water, and pissing a whole lot.

3. yeah ive done most every cheap way to clean systems but i keep failing these fuckin home test, tonight im suppose to get a free detox drink so ill find out if it cleaned me or not soon

and im askin cuz i got a job @ radioshack and manager told me they have a strict drug-free policy and i will need a dt soon but he didnt say when.

i supposedly start tomorrow also so hope its not till next week

4. I am using surejell-Niacin-b12-green tea. I go and check in on the 7th. They haven't drug tested me yet but never no . I would rather be in the free world, not in PUMPKIN PATCH. They say 3 hots and a cot I say 3 colds and a floor.:cool: