I know you've all been in this kind of situation!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dawcta Jake, May 19, 2009.

1. So, i can't smoke at my house. My parents would completely lose their shit and pwn face hard. So, if i ever wanna toke, i go to my buddies house cause his mom ain't got no smell....:D

BUT...When that place is not avaible, i drive around with friends and toke. But it's hard to find a spot, because i dont wanna get caught, which leads me to my question...

For those of us who aren't fortunate enough to have a permanent place to smoke and are forced to toke and drive, where do you choose to toke? On some country back road?, Mcdonalds? Wal-mart?

Personally, i like to go to places where theres people like wal-mart, so i can toke, and have an excuse for being there. If your out on some backroad or something, and a cop rolls up, your fucked. You got no reason to be there, and your toking, and so yeah your fucked. Anyways, thats what i think.

What bout you guys?:smoking:

2. I like back roads. I live in a rural area and I almost never see cops on any of the roads unless there is a wreck or something. There are plenty of places around me that just aren't patrolled.

3. Normally my friends and I park the car and go back into the woods; we never really toke inside the car. This is the spot we normally smoke, it's just a 5min walk into the forest behind a friend's house.
    [​IMG]

4. i really enjoy driving around and burning with some buddies, but it can be sketchy. its better to have some place you can go and chill at and not have to worry about anything. we needed a spot off campus we could go and burn at, so we built a hut a block or two away from our dorm on this little outlot in woods tucked between a farm and a pretty busy road. but it was chill no one could see the hut unless you knee what you were lookin for, and no one could get to us without us having plenty of time to tell who it was.

5. in the 50s there was a huge mansion/country club/bar or somethin like that it got shut down and its back in some woods all boarded up we got a secret entrance and you got to walk through many pitch black hallways even in daylight once in the main room theres a sunroof and light with like 4 couches and a table one times cops came back there while i was in me n my friends heard the police like 5 of them say "your all under arrest for possesion f marijuana" we silently got up and went into one of the numerous hotel rooms in the hallways and they where fucking talking there ass off "we found some blunt tubes" and "theres some seeds and a bit of weed on the table" but they never fucking found us cuase that place is huge today its not there anymore because they got permision to knock it down we also have mapped out all the woods we know everysingle trail and where it leads also we have tons of pits on the trails with log seats and shit to block wind theres only one with a roof and walls though so far back cops would never find it too

6. Smoking only really takes like 5 mins so you can just go into a nearby dark area blaze it up and leave. The side of your house works good, along with playgrounds ( at night ) and fields.

7. #7 tont, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    You don't alawys have to drive and smoke, go into the woods some place. Golf courses are always the best.

EDIT: If your worried about your parents, just go in your garage. They won't smell anything and it's a really good chill spot when they leave.

8. Woodland is the best, being out in nature theres no paranoia at all, I only had to walk like 3 minutes before i had a safe spot. Now i just light up in my room as its in the attic and a handy towel by the door stops any kind of smell. You can't beat having a tele, music and dvds when your toking away..

The same with all my mates houses aswell

9. I have yet to not have a place to toke.
    I smoke at home, in the woods by my house and friends houses mainly

10. My dad smokes in our garage and I can always smell it when he's finished =/

11. Well tobacco smells a lot worse than pot and the smell sticks. Like if you smoke a bowl, no one will smell it unless they get up to you and smell you. If you smoke a stogie, then will be able to smell it without being that close to you. So if your really worried about the smell then you after your done smoking, open the doors and go inside while it airs out. I know how you feel though, I was very skeptical about smoking in my garage for the first time. Cuz I knew my parents would kill me too. But after your do it, your like "wow, I can't belive I was acctually worried I was gonna get caught."

12. sometimes if its nice and ive got nothing going on at all I'll just drive somewhere and toke in my car for a few hours

and then one time u will get caught and be like "wow i cant believe i got caught"

13. if there any vacant houses go break in one and blaze in there what i used to do if there we was too many people at the local park but now i just smoke at my crib

14. My parents tend to go to bed around 9-10pmish so we just stick a joss stick on and smoke out my window. We never leave a trace.
    :smoking:

15. Drivin on back roads, rarely ever pass a cop

16. Be careful about this one. If you live in a house with central AC/heat, the heater could be in the garage. If so, all that smoke and smell is going to be sucked in and spread thoughout the house :eek:. I learned this one the hard way. A Wal Mart parking lot seems to be the best spot to blaze if you can't do it in your house. Just think about the people that go there. Chances are they are not some uptight suburbanite that thinks he needs to play cop and snitch out everyone. And the employees? They couldn't give a fuck less what was going on outside (i mean they work at fuckin wal mart. its a shitty job). And the best part of blazing in a walmart parking lot is people watching. Things like sitting in your car and seeing some dumbass in an 80's minivan fail at parking (she parked her van halfway over the parking line in front of her), then she gets out and has a fuckin cat in her arm, and walks around the store with a fucking cat. If anyone has seen the crazy cat lady from the simpsons, then you'll know what i mean. Good times.

17. the police department thanks you:smoking:

18. ? the cops already know stoners often smoke there.. no biggie

19. I either smoke in my room or on some back roads. I live in a rural area. Theirs a HUGE ass camp near by with a playground, I wann try smoking their. But my favorite is a trail NO ONE uses. Walk like 5 min in hang a left in a cool ass area with a shit ton of pine trees. Sit down, pack a bowl, take a hit, chill, finish off the bowl, repeat. I love nature tokes, when high on the herb it feels lile the birds are talking to you. . .

20. roll and bowl is very dangerous... I did time in California all because of roll and bowl