Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know your not aloud to talk about this but i need to no...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by oldskool, Aug 14, 2009.

1. #1 oldskool, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2009
    has anyone experianced and bad sales from EDIT im looking to order a piece there its between that or grasscity and one of itss bongs but has anyone ecountered bad buisness for either, i tryed the search feature and couldnt find anything

2. yeah but idk the other site and its a really bitching yellow label roor

3. you dont want to buy something like a roor off the internet, thats the kind of bong you want to go get from a headshop, and actually check out before you buy.

4. no man i checked it out i just ned to no if i can trust that site

5. please edit your post and refer to that link as EDIT

6. #6 GrassINmyCITY, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2009
    EDIt > gc

edit: i got negative rep'd for this post..... ha

7. edit is a pretty legit site! ive ordered 3 pipes from there and i was happy about my purchase!

8. people are looking where the same thing is cheaper.. it's normal.. (ofcourse i don't know if its cheaper, I'm just saying)

[​IMG]