Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Know You Love It, Yet Another Test Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Welley, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Hi all....sorry if this gets to be an annoying question for you...but damn those tests anyway!  I haven't smoked since March 4th...what..1 week short of 2 months.  I realize it takes a different amount of time for everyone based on body fat, activity level, amount of smoke, etc.  but here I am with my test I have been "studying" for tomorrow.  There is so much advice online it's hard to know what to do...so yes, no smoking since March 4th...drinking lots of water (yes it just dilutes), I've gone to a sauna a few times because I heard that helps (I can go tomorrow am if you think that would help at all).  I have drank water, cranberry juice (with more in the fridge now), niacin (I read high doses help, I only take 500 mg a day but honestly like the other medical benefits of niacin so I suppose if it's not helping the test at least it's helping me somehow).  I purchased some at home test kits and yes, if I drink 4-5 bottles of water a day I get a faint 2nd line.  I did read when ordering the tests that any 2nd line is a pass...but this is just a home test an not one done at a a lab that can tell the urine is diluted.  I REALLY would have thought nearly 2 months would be enough time..but I'm really worried as heck as well.  I am currently employed but have an offer for a better job closer to home.  I have a "shake" (x-pulsion) and I'm going to go to their website and read more about the product but don't want the test to be TOO CLEAN which would also be a fail.  Any suggestions?