Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know you guys hate this...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frogs482, Dec 14, 2011.

1. #1 frogs482, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2011
    but I am wondering about a drug test. I hadn't smoked for about a month until Friday night. After that for the next few days I smoked AT LEAST once each day, usually about 3-4 hits. It is now Tuesday and I'm wanting to smoke one last time before I have to quit for 6 months. Let's say I smoke twice a day for 5 days. How long do you think it would stay on a test?

I weigh about 140 and am about 5 feet 8 inches tall

2. Because it's anyone guess, ima say 44 years. Just a guess.

3. Come on dude, I'm looking for a serious answer. I already read the stickied thread about it and I don't know whether this is considered "heavy" use or not.

4. Oh you forgot to mention how many times you poop and piss in a day, metabolic rates differ from people to people.

5. 6 months bitch! Your gonna get caught!

6. how much do you weigh?

7. You're not going to get a serious accurate answer.

No one knows whats going on inside your body and how your fat is releasing cannabis cells.

8. I can try to give you a decent answer but you have to tell me your height and weight.

9. There were 4 posts when I read this
    Your name has 482 in it
    The post was made at 12:12

482x^2 -4x = 1212
    482x^2 -4x-1212= 0
    Factor that out and x=44 or -6
    -6 is extraneous because you couldn't take the test before today right?

We conclude... You have 44 years before you can pass a test

10. I weigh about 140 and am about 5 feet 8 inches tall

11. [quote name='"frogs482"']I weigh about 140 and am about 5 feet 8 inches tall[/quote]

Good. Exercise like a motherfucker every day, and it'll be out of your system within 2 weeks. 3 if you wanted to be extra safe.

12. okay, thanks I appreciate it