I Know Yall Have Seen This A Million Times But I Need Help

Discussion in 'General' started by flight.*420*, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Ok so I haven't smoked bud or concentrates in about 9 months now. I came across some bomb crumble and I wanna smoke it but I get randomly tested at work and we haven't had one in awhile. I'm 6 foot tall and 155 lbs. I've got a high metabolism and I'm very active. How long will just one dab one time stay in my system? And I'm not looking for people to tell me I just shouldn't smoke and this and that. Just looking for some honest and true advice. Thank you

I'm high muthafucka

2. Assuming your body fat percentage is low or average, one smoke session after being totally clean would likely be undetectable for a piss test in as little as two or three days to a week. Of course, there's no way any of us can tell you for sure. But knowing you have relatively low body mass and are physically active, I'd bet money you'd have no issue being clean from one session in under a week.

If you're nervous about whether you're clean, you can always home test. http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/121091367674?lpid=82 The single use tests are also sold at most chain drugstores. Happy smoking :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. ^^^^^^ agree with above but say you will be dirty 2 weeks

4. I would say about a week to stay on the safe side

5. about 9 day 

• Like Like x 1