I Know What I Want To Do

Discussion in 'General' started by LieutenantDank, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Over the past few months, I've dropped out of all my classes at school. Right now, I have almost no direction in life. However, 2 blunts last night gave me the ensight I need. A few friends and I were chilling, smoking and watching a movie. After we finished the movie 2 of the people left, leaving my roommate and I. I put on some TV and passed out. While I was passed out, I had the most vivid dream of being a store owner ever, and it was awesome. I now think I want to own some sort of business. Imagine, make your own hours, be your own boss, it would be awesome.

2. Sounds like a good idea!

Be careful though, I spent many of my teenage summers working for small business like this. You need to be prepared to put alot of effort and work in -- you're only going to make as much profit as effort you put into it.

It's scary too because its all your own money your risking. Every time you order more merchandise you're praying that you're able to sell it all and not loose several thousand dollars. Dedication is key to prosperity in that industry.

There are some people that seem built for that business though and you could be one of them.